Golden Kite patterns

Old November 13th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Default Golden Kite patterns

"Jangchub" wrote
Totally off topic for you, Victoria: I heard on the news tonight there's
wasp nest growing in a buddhist temple in Rochester, MN that looks like
Buddha. Coincidental? I found it interesting, anyway. Just as long as
it
doesn't end up on eBay like the Jesus toast.

Jinx

LOL. Buddhists consider that very auspicious, at least for the wasps.
And no, it shouldn't end up on eBay because they would probably never
disturb the insects. That is funny, though! Toast...bwahaha. Sorry,
that always makes me laugh, but who I to say the toast people are
silly. To them it is a manifestation of whichever biblical person.
Good for them! Still, LOL!

Ah but Vic, if Jesus appears on my toast, what can I have for breakfast???

Dawne

Old November 18th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Dawne Peterson wrote:
[...]

Do you remember the Jesus that appeared on the wall of the Tim Horton's
in Nova Scotia? (Air Farce did a great skit on it) It disappeared when
they changed the lights.

MargW
Old November 18th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

"MargW" wrote

Ah but Vic, if Jesus appears on my toast, what can I have for
breakfast???

Dawne

Dawne
Do you remember the Jesus that appeared on the wall of the Tim Horton's in
Nova Scotia? (Air Farce did a great skit on it) It disappeared when they
changed the lights.

Well, if the Tim's there is like the Tim's nearest my place, the drive
through line is often soooo long that the second coming might occur before
you get your coffee.

Dawne

Old November 21st 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Dawne Peterson wrote:
"MargW" wrote
Ah but Vic, if Jesus appears on my toast, what can I have for
breakfast???

Dawne

Dawne
Do you remember the Jesus that appeared on the wall of the Tim Horton's in
Nova Scotia? (Air Farce did a great skit on it) It disappeared when they
changed the lights.

Well, if the Tim's there is like the Tim's nearest my place, the drive
through line is often soooo long that the second coming might occur before
you get your coffee.

Dawne

Snort - girl, you nearly had me blowing coffee out my nose!!!

MargW

The Golden Needle Jill Waselik Needlework 0 August 1st 07 09:07 PM
AD: Golden Cocoon Susan B. Beads 1 November 27th 06 06:21 PM
A golden hallmark [email protected] Jewelry 7 September 3rd 06 04:29 PM
Kite quilt help Louise and Ray Denny Quilting 1 August 2nd 06 07:52 PM