My IMP ... LOL

Old March 27th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default My IMP ... LOL

Hi Dee,

Sorry that my message came off so blunt... but that's me when I see that
sort of insensitivity going on. Been there with my EX, and don't
particularly want the t-shirt to prove it! So it really bothers me to no
end when it seems to me that someone else is going through the same sort of
thing.

If you want to email me privately you are welcome to. My email address is:
gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca

*hugs*
Gemini

"Dee Dee" wrote in message
Hiya Gemini,

I want to thank you for caring so much. :-)

Yes, he is insensitive ... just doesn't seem to be able to 'feel' for me
... no empathy. He comes across very much like a Narcicist, if you're
familiar with that. He's also VERY passive/agressive!

In his defense .... he does help in grocery shopping, he's vaccumed twice
for me, cleans the litter box out and uses his own money for many things I
buy, so I can keep as much of my SSI as possible. As to the electric bill
... I was on the Affordability program and while in hospital, they took me
off because I hadn't applied for HEAP (heating assistance). I wasn't
aware that you had to, to stay on the program. They told me if my doctor
would sign an emergency surgery statement, they could give me a 30 day
hold so I could get the HEAP and be put back on the program. They faxed
it to my doctor on Friday .. and the PA said she was doing it that day,
but never did. Grrrrr!! Soooo ... Monday morning as soon as they open
... I need to call and make SURE they do it ... or I get shut off on
Tuesday.

There's really nothing Jim can do ... I owe over $1,000!!! That's because
as long as you're on the program, the actual costs keep adding up and if
you get off you owe all that back. Jim does pay my car insurance, and for
the last 2 months, he's paid the phone bill (cell phone, family plan), so
I have a bit extra for food and bills.

I could tell you what he said that hurt me in a private e-mail if you'd
like .. it's kinda personal and I'd rather not post it here. Feel free to
e-mail me if you'd like. :-)

I did the spaghetti cause I wanted to ... I was so tired of frozen food,
sandwiches and soup ... so "I" was the one who suggested I make it and
invited him over. Not to excuse his insensitivity, but there were
circumstances that I had not explained.

Thanks so much for caring!
Hugs,
Dee

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
Cute imp... (here I go sticking my neck *and nose* where it likely
shouldn't go)... your husband's attitude is NOT so cute! Dee, I hate to
say it, but your husband sounds very much like my EX-husband.... very
insensitive... everything had to be all about him or it just wasn't
important to him at all... which is why he is my EX, and I have been much
happier for ending it. Sorry to lay it out like that, but you are barely
getting over having a hysterectomy... your husband should be tending to
YOU, not the other way around. He should have cooked for you and made
his own d*mned coffee, not have you do it while he had his butt at the
computer. /

Take it easy hon, and take care of YOURSELF. I will pray for you that
your doctor makes that call in time for you (call Monday morning and
remind her). I know what you're going through with the financial
problems, although I can't for the life of me figure out why or how your
husband can sit back and do nothing and just let it happen to you... he
can come there and eat your food, but can't help you with a bill to keep
things from being shut off?!?!? *shakes head* Prayers are going out for
you!

*hugs*
Gemini

"Dee Dee" wrote in message
Isn't he cute? He looks so friendly and kind .. kinda wish he were
really here with me to visit.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/kittykatz/

I made my first big meal yesterday (spaghetti) and invited Jim (husband)
up. I had italian bread with it along with slices of mozzarella cheese
and olives. We had apple crisp for dessert.

I even made fresh coffee!

Then he said something very insensitive and hurt my feelings .... HE got
mad at ME for getting upset (hurt) about it! Geesh! From there it just
got worse ... I got a 72 hour notice for shut off of my electricity ....
my doctor was suppose to call in an emergency statement for me and she
forgot.
If I don't have her do it on Monday, they'll shut me off on Tuesday,
have a prayer for me!

I just sat down and started crying ... there's so much on me right now.
Jim just sat there on the computer with his back to me, not saying
anything or comforting me in any way ... even after I made dinner and
dessert and got exhausted for it. UGH!

I told him to leave and he said FINE, there's nothing I can say or do
right anyway... what the heck IS his problem???

MEN!

Well, anyway .... tell me what you think of my little IMP.
Hugs,
Dee