My tulips; Report from "spring" (??)

Old March 25th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default My tulips; Report from "spring" (??)

"Aud" skrev i melding
I bought tulip leeks in Amsterdam this autumn
when I was there on holiday,a fantastic souvernir ;-)

I have shoveled snow for hours, both yesterday and even more today!
when I am ready, there are much more!
(I'll be VERY "fit")
The pictures are just "the beginning"!

Thank you for the responses!
The weather has changed AGAIN!, and we have the most beautiful sunshine
you can dream of! The snow is melting, but not so fast as I hoped! ;-)
TODAY I sat on my terrace, listened to an audio book and knitted socks!
:-)
(yesterday we had -3*C)
AUD :-)

Old March 25th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Aud,

It's getting better here in upstate NY, but it's not warm enough to sit
on our enclosed back porch just yet. At least I can see the tulips and
daffodils have started to come up and the peony tree in our neighbors
yarn is putting out new growth so spring must be around the corner.

Hugs,

Nora