picture of my pineapple quilt

Old April 7th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default picture of my pineapple quilt

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257DRgika

I see the colors aren't true....the ones of the blocks are correct. And I
need to iron the border on the left side. I still have a stack of these
fabrics and strips, I want to make another project with them. I really like
the colors.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 7th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

WOW !!!!!!

Love it Kathyl..

--
Cindy from MO

Old April 7th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

The colors are great and I love the way you used them.
--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old April 7th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TinaR

WOW is right!

This is fantastic. I do not have the patience for pineapple blocks,
and I love the way they look.
Old April 7th 09, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

KJ wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257DRgika

I see the colors aren't true....the ones of the blocks are correct. And I
need to iron the border on the left side. I still have a stack of these
fabrics and strips, I want to make another project with them. I really like
the colors.

That is wonderful Kathyl. I don't see your problem spots in the photo.
I bet is is going to look great quilted. Those colors are terrific.
Taria
Old April 7th 09, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It's lovely Kathyl. Just as bright and fresh as a spring morning.
Looking forward to your next project with the colours.
You can be happy with this one - if there are any remaining 'ruckles'
they will quilt down I'm sure.
Lovely piece.
..
In message k4OCl.645845$yE1.4226@attbi_s21, KJ
writes
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257DRgika

I see the colors aren't true....the ones of the blocks are correct. And I
need to iron the border on the left side. I still have a stack of these
fabrics and strips, I want to make another project with them. I really like
the colors.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 7th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sha

On Apr 7, 4:46*pm, "KJ" wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257DRgika

I see the colors aren't true....the ones of the blocks are correct. *And I
need to iron the border on the left side. * I still have a stack of these
fabrics and strips, I want to make another project with them. *I really like
the colors.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsihttp://community.webshots.com/user/kathylquiltz

That is gorgeous - blue and lime green ... who'd a thunk? :-) Love
it.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old April 7th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

KJ wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257DRgika

I see the colors aren't true....the ones of the blocks are correct. And I
need to iron the border on the left side. I still have a stack of these
fabrics and strips, I want to make another project with them. I really like
the colors.

Looking really great!!!
Allison
Old April 7th 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

"ruckles" I love that. A combination of ruffles, buckles and bubbles. I
know the quilting will help a lot of my problems, but there are some bad
seam matches that will just have to live on in infamy.
Now to decide what I'd like to do with the leftover fabrics. Maybe not just
yet though. My machine could use a tune up after "quiltus gigantus" and
this little ditty.
OH, did I post the picture of "quiltus" that DS sent me? It's a work in
progress pic.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257RbdKVa Fun,
eh?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
.

Old April 7th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Those colors are cool and refreshing, and the overall effect is fantastic!
PAT in VA/USA

"KJ" wrote in message
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257DRgika

I see the colors aren't true....the ones of the blocks are correct. And I
need to iron the border on the left side. I still have a stack of these
fabrics and strips, I want to make another project with them. I really
like the colors.

New quilt picture is up Debra Quilting 15 October 28th 07 04:20 AM
Pineapple Quilt Class Debbi in SO CA Quilting 11 October 15th 06 11:47 PM
pineapple quilt block j Quilting 7 April 19th 05 08:13 PM
9/11 quilt picture LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 2 November 12th 03 04:01 AM
Want to make a Picture Quilt....HELP ME!!!! Cathy Quilting 2 September 16th 03 10:17 PM