Quilt Blocks

Old January 19th 09, 11:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected] marsyemark@sbcglobal.net is offline
Banned

Default Quilt Blocks

Here is another location for quilt blocks......

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmarsyemark24
Old January 19th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

....but we are all quilters here and i thot we all made our own blocks,
but hey, what do i know anyhow. shrug
your ad would probably get more traffic if you posted to the appropriate
r.c.t.m.
the marketplace.
feel free to join in with our discussions on quilting, chocolate, family,
etc tho.
cheers,
j.

http://search.ebay.com/_snipped

Old January 20th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

I was wondering what that was about...
anthony

--

Regards,
anthony
Old January 20th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann

Hey, Jeanne, you just missed your chance to buy a pink cupcake valance
from her eBay store...or, if that wasn't to your taste, a painted pony
valance.
veg

Nann

Old January 20th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

i guess she didnt read the google groups terms of service.
happens all the time, oh well, eh.
j.

"anthony" wrote...

Old January 20th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

bummer, Nann,
i'd much rather eat a pink cupcake tho.
i'll pass on the pony too.
j. )
hmmmm, did you go look?

"Nann" wrote...

Tumbling Blocks Quilt. John Quilting 18 April 22nd 08 10:22 PM
Sharing Quilt Blocks Shirley Fredette Quilting 0 October 14th 06 04:56 AM
quilt blocks webbie Quilting 2 June 9th 06 12:07 PM
New Quilt Blocks Cathy Marketplace 0 January 25th 04 01:21 PM