Happy Dance times 2

Old February 9th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

Default Happy Dance times 2

I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. My civil war sampler also just
came back from the long arm quilter. Yippee! Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Old February 9th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marie Dodge[_3_]

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
lobal.net...
I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. My civil war sampler also
just
came back from the long arm quilter. Yippee! Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Oh I love those colors on the Batik Sampler! :^)

Old February 9th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:14:49 -0600, Marie Dodge wrote
(in article ):

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
lobal.net...
I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. My civil war sampler also
just
came back from the long arm quilter. Yippee! Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Oh I love those colors on the Batik Sampler! :^)

Thanks. So do I!

Maureen

Old February 9th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 9, 6:14*pm, "Marie Dodge" wrote:
"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message

lobal.net...

I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. *My civil war sampler also
just
came back from the long arm quilter. *Yippee! *Two finished projects..

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Oh I love those colors on the Batik Sampler! * *:^)

Very nice Maureen - just love all those beautiful colours. Your cat
looks exactly like my Tigger - who's a brat by the way. He refuses to
go out in the winter and is getting fatter by the day. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 10th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

Maureen Wozniak wrote:

I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. My civil war sampler also just
came back from the long arm quilter. Yippee! Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Maureen,

I really like the batik quilt (and the modelling by Katie Mae). But I
can't see the Civil War Sampler. There is a photo with that label but
it looks like a batik quilt with Katie Mae.

Did I forget to enter a secret code?

Mary
Old February 10th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
sewsavvy

sewsavvy had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/quilting/Hap...s-2-88969-.htm :
Maureen:

I love this quilt and you just gave me inspiration for a wall sampler for
my son in law for a Christmas gift. He has been doing Civil War
re-enactments for 20 years and he would really appreciate something like
this on a smaller scale. I thank you for giving me a new project idea!!!

Theresa
its sew lovely!
-------------------------------------
Maureen Wozniak wrote:

I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. My civil war sampler also
just
came back from the long arm quilter. Yippee! Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 87497 messages and counting!
Old February 10th 08, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

I didn't get a picture of the Civil War one either. Actually I noticed
that the quilt titles seemed to go one adrift at the Cabin in the Woods
one, so the one entitled Civil War actually showed the Katie Mae on the
Batik, and the one entitled Katie Mae had no cat.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Old February 10th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I see the batik quilt in both pictures. ??

It's gorgeous!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
music is all around us, all you

Old February 10th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:45:47 -0600, Sharon wrote
(in article
):

On Feb 9, 6:14*pm, "Marie Dodge" wrote:
"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message

lobal.net...

I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. *My civil war sampler also
just
came back from the long arm quilter. *Yippee! *Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Oh I love those colors on the Batik Sampler! * *:^)

Very nice Maureen - just love all those beautiful colours. Your cat
looks exactly like my Tigger - who's a brat by the way. He refuses to
go out in the winter and is getting fatter by the day. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

Yes. Katie puts on weight during the winter as well (though she will go
outside except on the coldest days--she's got friends up and down the alley
that she likes to visit.). She'll really slim down in the spring.

Maureen

Old February 10th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:45:40 -0600, Mary in Rock Island IL wrote
(in article ):

Maureen Wozniak wrote:

I recently finished quilting my batik quilt. My civil war sampler also
just
came back from the long arm quilter. Yippee! Two finished projects.

I've posted some pictures he
http://homepage.mac.com/mwoz2/PhotoAlbum2.html

Maureen

Maureen,

I really like the batik quilt (and the modelling by Katie Mae). But I
can't see the Civil War Sampler. There is a photo with that label but
it looks like a batik quilt with Katie Mae.

Did I forget to enter a secret code?

Mary

No. Somehow things got really scrambled on that page. Hopefully I've gotten
it fixed now.

Maureen