Free postage stamps for crafts

Old December 14th 03, 03:24 PM
Dave

Default Free postage stamps for crafts

Hi all!
I have a lot of postage stamps that can be used in crafts. Many are
damaged, most are very, very common and essentially worthless. They are not
suitable for stamp collecting, even a new collector, but they can have a
second life to be used in crafts. Anyone who would like some, I will send
some free. I sent these sorts of stamps to crafters before.
My only conditions a
My conditions a
1. I mail stamps to you... they are free.
2. You use them only in crafts (they are worthless to stamp collectors so
please don't give any for that).
3. You agree to return the stamps I used for the postage on the package.
I enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope to return them if you are in US
or Canada. If you live in another country I''l have to ask you to pay the
postage back to me.
4. If possible, send me a scan of what you made (just for curiosity you
understand, not a requirement).
The only cost to you is the trip to the mailbox. If you are elsewhere
you bear the postal cost to return my used stamps.
If you agree, reply to this newsgroup postingas my e-mail on this post
is invalid.
Dave

Old December 14th 03, 05:58 PM
Christi Conley

I agree -
I had replied to you the last time you
posted and got no reply?

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

Old December 16th 03, 04:28 PM
Christi Conley

Into no mail land : )
I never got it and I haven't received one
for you regarding this post, either...?

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

Old December 17th 03, 01:40 PM
Dave

Christi,
I've sent you a number of e-mails and as I look at each one, Outlook
Express seems intent on putting NOSPAM at the end of the address even though
I type them in myself.
Dave (I'll try another way if I have to)

Old December 17th 03, 02:18 PM
cbet

Dave-
Try looking at your Outlook Express address book and see if the address
added itself in there with the "NOSPAM" on it. Then change or edit it in
there. OE will try to autocomplete e-mail addresses that you type in, so if
it just has "NOSPAM" on the end, it will keep adding it when you type the
rest of the address. Don't know if this is the problem, but I do know that I
have a couple of e-mail addresses in my OE address book that I don't
remember putting there (I try not to use the address books in
Outlook/Outlook Express. That way if I slip up and open an e-mail with a
virus or worm, it doesn't have a list of names to try to send itself to. My
pc will still be messed up, but I'll have done a small thing to stop the
spread....)

--
Cheryl in Wisconsin

Old December 18th 03, 12:15 PM
Dave

Cheryl,
Thanks. That was the problem. Changed and saved it once, then it did
it again. Found that Christi was listed twice in OE and it defaulted to
that again. So deleted one, made sure the other was correct... whew! What
a pain. Took the opportunity to clean out OE contacts I don't use anyway.
Dave
s.com...

Old December 18th 03, 01:46 PM
Sharon

.....Try looking at your Outlook Express address book and see if the

address
added itself in there with the "NOSPAM" on it. Then change or edit it in
there. OE will try to autocomplete e-mail addresses that you type in, so

if.....

You can change OE so it doesn't automatically add people to address book or
automatically finish addresses.
Go to ToolsOptionsSend then uncheck the boxes that say
Automatically put people I reply to in my address book and automatically
complete address.
Then you won't have a problem with wrong addresses being added.
HTH
Sharon

Old December 18th 03, 02:56 PM
cbet