Macedonia, OH shops

Old July 10th 03, 03:21 PM
Gerry Leath

Default Macedonia, OH shops

I'm soon going to be moving to the Macedonia, Ohio, area. What can anybody
tell me about the area? Any good LQS? Thanks.

Gail

Old July 10th 03, 04:37 PM
Candy in Ohio

Hi Gail,
I don't know the Macedonia area very well, just mostly where it is.
Check your phone book for local LQS's. I can tell you about a few that are
around this area. Cotton Candy quilt shop would be about the closest to you.
It's in Twinsburg. I haven't been there yet, but they bring fabric to a lot
of the quilt shows and they have a great sellection. Abigayle's Quiltery in
Olmstead Falls, is a little drive, but worth it. It's an old Victorian house
filled with fabric. Very friendly people there. Medina Quilting Bee is a
little drive too, but I've heard it's very nice. There's Stitch, Piece &
Purl in Cuyahoga Falls. Not a lot of fabric, but they have lots of yarn if
you're into knitting and such. I live down by Hartville. It's worth a trip
down. There's the Hartvill Kitchen (good food), the Hartville flea market,
The Yankee Barn (great quilt store) and the Craft Shop (tons of fabric). All
are on state route 619. Of course there's always Sugarcreek. Lots of stores
and Amish quilts. There's a few others that I know of down this way. If you
want addresses I can email them privately.
Welcome to the area.
Candy in Ohio

Old July 10th 03, 05:55 PM
DeNise

I wish I could tell you more. I have not lived in the area for about
eight years; and it has developed quite a bit in that time. But, the
good news is that there is an absolutely adorable quilt shop in nearby
Twinsburg called Cotton Candy Quilts. Email me at
if you would like me to look up the addy
and phone number for you. Let me be the first to welcome you to
wonderful NE Ohio!
DeNise

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:21:58 -0700, "Gerry Leath"
wrotE:

I'm soon going to be moving to the Macedonia, Ohio, area. What can anybody
tell me about the area? Any good LQS? Thanks.

Gail

Sydney & Melbourne bead shops watchcat Beads 3 April 14th 04 06:54 PM
any cross-stitch shops in Ft Benning, Ga?? gundoc Needlework 0 March 25th 04 08:34 AM
New Zealand Shops AZ XSer Needlework 2 January 15th 04 03:44 AM
Florida Rubber Stamp Shops DJWhite Rubberstamps 1 August 14th 03 07:49 PM
Macedonia, OH shops EMess75348 Needlework 0 July 23rd 03 05:47 AM