AD--new items in Etsy store from Sarajane

Old May 25th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Default AD--new items in Etsy store from Sarajane

hi all! I've added 10 more items to my etsy store. I've got plans to keep
adding more every week, and I'm going to add spirit doll kits, bead sets,
and tiedyed bags as well as commercialy bought beads--I've gotta downsize a
bit.

http://SarajaneHelm.etsy.com

now I'm going to go glue--I have a goal of 2 hrs per day of stickyness to do
on Aunt Acid's sets. I am taking pics, and will post some peeks next week!
Right now I'm trying to finish up the Bar that is at the Blue Swirl Bar and
Grill. Proceeds from Etsy store sales go to feed the workers (that would be
us) and to buy more glue. (I will NOT eat paste. I will NOT eat
paste....learned that one in 2nd grade! Especially the paste we use now.
Echhh. ) Good adhesives are expensive, and Bryan and I are going through
e600, LiquidNails, and Aleene's like there's no tomorrow....Then there's the
Envirotex Lite still to be poured. I think he's gonna be stingy and keep all
three boxes we have set aside for the table he is making, which I will also
shoot and show, though so far there's no polymer in it.

Sarajane