Happy Knitting Holidays! What's On Your Wish List??

Old December 11th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Happy Knitting Holidays! What's On Your Wish List??

I've been making my machine knitting wish list for Santa ---

1. More Yarn
2. Another LK150 (mine grew legs and went north with my daughter &
family LOL)
3. More Yarn
4. Spare needles for my GCarriage (put the last one in 2 days ago)
5. More Yarn
6. New sponge bar for my oldie Brother 890 - pulled it out last week,
needs a new bar
7. More Yarn
8. DAK Cable for my computer to my KnitKing CompuKnit III (Brother
930)

That's enough ... for now.

What's on your Christmas Machine Knitting Wish List?

I hope all of you have a glorious, fiber-filled, Happy Holiday this
year!

Marge in Reno
www.mkdesigner.etsy.com
Old December 12th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Leah

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:54:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hi Marge,

6. New sponge bar for my oldie Brother 890 - pulled it out last week,
needs a new bar

I'm just a happy customer. I got my new sponge bar here, since I'm
not brave enough to try and make my own:

http://www.theknittingcloset.com/pd_sponge.cfm

The Brother 890 is listed as having a replacement sponge bar
available.

Leah
Old December 12th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

Leah wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:54:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hi Marge,

6. New sponge bar for my oldie Brother 890 - pulled it out last week,
needs a new bar

I'm just a happy customer. I got my new sponge bar here, since I'm
not brave enough to try and make my own:

http://www.theknittingcloset.com/pd_sponge.cfm

The Brother 890 is listed as having a replacement sponge bar
available.

Leah

That's a great source! I wonder if the Toyota 901 sponge bar would fit
the 950. Anybody know off the top of her head?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old December 12th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
David Toft

In article , Pogonip
writes
Leah wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:54:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Hi Marge,
6. New sponge bar for my oldie Brother 890 - pulled it out last
week,
needs a new bar

I'm just a happy customer. I got my new sponge bar here, since I'm
not brave enough to try and make my own:
http://www.theknittingcloset.com/pd_sponge.cfm The Brother 890 is
listed as having a replacement sponge bar
available. Leah

That's a great source! I wonder if the Toyota 901 sponge bar would fit
the 950. Anybody know off the top of her head?

If you mean Brother 950 then no.
--
David Toft
Old December 13th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

David Toft wrote:
In article , Pogonip
writes

Leah wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:54:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Hi Marge,

6. New sponge bar for my oldie Brother 890 - pulled it out last week,
needs a new bar

I'm just a happy customer. I got my new sponge bar here, since I'm
not brave enough to try and make my own:
http://www.theknittingcloset.com/pd_sponge.cfm The Brother 890 is
listed as having a replacement sponge bar
available. Leah

That's a great source! I wonder if the Toyota 901 sponge bar would
fit the 950. Anybody know off the top of her head?

If you mean Brother 950 then no.

No, not Brother. Toyota a/k/a Elna. The 950 has finer needles than the
901. Still a 4.5 mm needlebed, though.

Happy Holidays! Gothikka Quilting 0 December 22nd 06 03:46 PM
OT - Happy Holidays to all Marlys in Indiana Quilting 7 December 22nd 06 04:35 AM
Happy Christmas / Happy Holidays Everyone Bronnie Quilting 3 December 20th 05 04:43 PM
Happy Holidays clancy Quilting 0 December 24th 03 04:05 AM