new pics of of 2 more quilt tops

Old October 20th 03, 05:41 PM
Kathy in CA

Default new pics of of 2 more quilt tops

I just posted 2 pictures of my queen size log cabin (barn raising style) and
one one my Purple Haze a.k.a. Green Haze.

The log cabin is not yet quilted but will be starting that next week end.
Finished valences to match and will be making the curtains too.

The class I took to make the Purple Haze class--I was given incorrect verbal
instructions as to what colors the sample quilt was in so my quilt came out
green where it SHOULD have been purple. Plan to make this in the future with
better colors in the right arrangement in bigger blocks (to make it bigger)

Spent the last 2 weekends quilting my Green Stars twin quilt. Just have to
bind two sides and it's done-less than an hour's work . No pics yet. Also
made curtains to match. The center star is made up of HSTs to form a psudo
lone star.

--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old October 20th 03, 06:31 PM
Louise

Kathy, even with more green than purple, Purple Haze would look great in my
living room! I'd be more than happy to send my snail addy if you'd like!

Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old October 20th 03, 07:17 PM
Anne

Green Haze looks good to me Kathy. And green is definitely my color, so snail
addy available on request ;-)

--
Anne in CA -- learning to beg
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Old October 20th 03, 09:19 PM
Joanna

Love your quilts, especially the purple haze. Even with green it's wonderful.
Joanna
--
Remove "quilt" to reply

Old October 20th 03, 11:12 PM
Sharon Harper

Bugger what it should have been - I'll take it just the way it is.
Gorgeous!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old October 21st 03, 01:16 AM
Diana Curtis

All your quilts are beautiful, even the green.. purple.. beautiful top.. Its
lovely... Id love to see it with the colors reversed the *right* way. I like
it so much that Im not even going to put in a beg for it... Im just going to
borrow the design! LOL
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 21st 03, 01:26 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kathy in CA" wrote:

I just posted 2 pictures of my queen size log cabin (barn raising style) and
one one my Purple Haze a.k.a. Green Haze.

The log cabin is not yet quilted but will be starting that next week end.
Finished valences to match and will be making the curtains too.

The class I took to make the Purple Haze class--I was given incorrect verbal
instructions as to what colors the sample quilt was in so my quilt came out
green where it SHOULD have been purple. Plan to make this in the future with
better colors in the right arrangement in bigger blocks (to make it bigger)

Spent the last 2 weekends quilting my Green Stars twin quilt. Just have to
bind two sides and it's done-less than an hour's work . No pics yet. Also
made curtains to match. The center star is made up of HSTs to form a psudo
lone star.

It's gorgeous, Kathy!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old October 26th 03, 05:05 PM
Dr. Quilter

nice! I have a question. you say you thought the instructor was the one
that had designed the pattern. I am taking a class to make a stained
glass buttefly WH and it turns out also that the instructor just has a
different method for making somebody else's pattern. i asked her how it
worked and she said that as long as each of us buy one pattern, it is
OK. (is is originally reverse aplique, this one is like a puzzle with
fusible web and then leading with the 1/4 inch black bias tape...

Kathy in CA wrote:
[...]

Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens