Dem Bones is Done!

Old October 25th 03, 02:31 AM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

You just had to do that, didn't you! :-)

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

"frood" wrote in message
om...
Halloween II, the Sequel is in the washer right now! After quilting
skeletons (Spike and Giles were the models) into the body of the quilt,

and
stipple quilting around the background, the border got bones stitched into
it, with white thread. No, Pat, I don't think it did end up looking like

dog
bones. G

I finished the binding, and popped it in the washer. Now I can Happy

Dance!

The foot bone connected to the leg bone;
the leg bone connected to the knee bone;
the knee bone connected to the thigh bone;
the thigh bone connected to the back bone;
the back bone connected to the neck bone;
the neck bone connected to the head bone.

Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk around!
Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk around!
Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk around!

--
Wendy (there, now it's stuck in your head all day!)
de-fang email address to reply

Old October 25th 03, 03:34 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"frood" wrote:

Halloween II, the Sequel is in the washer right now! After quilting
skeletons (Spike and Giles were the models) into the body of the quilt, and
stipple quilting around the background, the border got bones stitched into
it, with white thread. No, Pat, I don't think it did end up looking like dog
bones. G

I finished the binding, and popped it in the washer. Now I can Happy Dance!

The foot bone connected to the leg bone;
the leg bone connected to the knee bone;
the knee bone connected to the thigh bone;
the thigh bone connected to the back bone;
the back bone connected to the neck bone;
the neck bone connected to the head bone.

Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk around!
Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk around!
Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk around!

Woohoo!!!! Way to go, Wendy! (Though I'm not crazy about the fact that I
can't get that song out of my head now. g) Got pics?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old October 25th 03, 04:01 AM
Elena

Yippee!! Dancing in the castle with you!
Congratulations.
I can't wait to see pics - post dryer!

Elena in Tx

Old October 25th 03, 03:53 PM
Aprshowers

Happy Bone Dance! Can't wait to see pics.

--
April SW Washington

"Some People I like more than others...
And some People I like even more than
the People I like more than others...
And YOU I like more than all of 'EM!"

Old October 26th 03, 03:47 AM
Coleen

Wendy --

Congrats on the finish. Can't wait to see pictures. But, now, I have to
tell you -- that dern song is stuck in my head (not a good thing).

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

OT - Poor Roxy! Cheri2Star Beads 28 December 25th 04 06:03 PM
Update - Bone Scan roxan Beads 2 June 29th 04 10:02 PM
FA: Rare Indian Dance Stick W/ Beads, Bones, Etc Disgo Marketplace 0 February 7th 04 08:46 PM
How to carve bones? Shane D. Maudiss Carving 6 December 6th 03 04:40 PM
Cuttle Fish for Casting? Otsinekwar Jewelry 9 October 7th 03 03:27 PM