OT-showing off websites I built

Old October 21st 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane Helm

Default OT-showing off websites I built

hiya again everybody! As you may know, I design websites for my own business
and also for others. I just put up a blog post (on my OTHER Creative
Connections blog--I'm bicameral and bi-blog!) that has links to the websites
that I've built that are currently still running. There are quite a few--for
musicans, bead and other artists, massage therapists and more.

and if you'd like to know more about having a site built for YOU, just get
in touch with me; we'll talk!

Old October 28th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

oh, that WOULD help, huh. http://polyclay.com/blog

Thanks,
Sarajane