Our Shirley

Old September 15th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Our Shirley

Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
acting up. She's home now, but she could use our prayers and good thoughts!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 15th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ GIGANTIC HUGZ FOR SHIRLEY ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Thanks for letting us know, Jerri.
--
hugs,
Linda

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
: Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
: acting up. She's home now, but she could use our prayers and good
thoughts!
:
: --
: Jerri
: www.beadbimbo.com
:

Old September 15th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Sep 14, 1:51 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
acting up. She's home now, but she could use our prayers and good thoughts!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Thank you Jerri,

and big hugs to Shirley.

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Old September 15th 08, 11:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bartje m

Maren at google wrote:
On Sep 14, 1:51 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
acting up. She's home now, but she could use our prayers and good thoughts!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Thank you Jerri,

and big hugs to Shirley.

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/

many warm thoughts for Shirley!!

Bartje
Old September 15th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Sep 14, 7:51*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
acting up. *She's home now, but she could use our prayers and good thoughts!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Good thoughts and good health wishes going out to Shirley from across
the pond.

Patti
Old September 15th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
The LazyBum

I know a little about these heart problems, been there done that.... Not a
fun thing. Warmest reguards to Shirley, prayers, and thoughts be with her.

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old September 17th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie[_4_]

Many healing thoughts are winging her way. I'm so sorry to hear this!
((((((Shirley))))))

Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valerie-moore.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
http://valeriesews.blogspot.com

Old September 19th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Rick[_3_]

On Sep 14, 7:51*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
acting up. *She's home now, but she could use our prayers and good thoughts!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Muchas abrazos.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olviet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old September 29th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane Helm

love and kisses flying her way, sent by the giant silver spoonful (Fling!!
Fling!!! luckily love and kisses are lighter than air and travel
well....hope you are feeling better soon, Shirley!!!)
Sarajane

Shirley.......... JL Amerson Beads 6 February 19th 04 02:26 AM
Shirley -- OT Dr. Sooz Beads 2 January 13th 04 11:22 PM
Shirley OT Dr. Sooz Beads 1 January 13th 04 07:46 PM
Att Shirley ( UK) White Raven Designs Beads 8 July 29th 03 05:08 AM