OT question for Mirjam - about locating people in Israel

Old July 24th 03, 09:41 PM
Stitch Lady

Default OT question for Mirjam - about locating people in Israel

I have a friend whom I know emigrated to Israel 26 or so years ago. I know
her name (or possibly her maiden name by now), her date of birth and I know
she is Jewish. Is there anywhere I can write to in Israel with those details
to see if I could track her down?

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

Old July 25th 03, 06:53 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

You could write to the ministry of Internal , The registration of
Population. There is also a daily Radio program that looks for people
one lost connection with , Or you could write a letter to several
Newspapers [ i would advice a hebrew one ] and write leter that they
will print in their letters page ,, and people might find her .
If you need my help further please tell me on my email , ps if she
likes to weave or embrroider I might have heard about her in one of
the Groups i attend ,
mirjam

I have a friend whom I know emigrated to Israel 26 or so years ago. I know
her name (or possibly her maiden name by now), her date of birth and I know
she is Jewish. Is there anywhere I can write to in Israel with those details
to see if I could track her down?

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

Wooden Dowel Rod People Question Skip Summer General Crafting 5 November 15th 04 02:39 AM
Polymer clay cane covered eggs Wanda Polymer Clay 17 May 27th 04 02:26 AM
help please. Deirdre S. Beads 66 August 15th 03 07:51 PM
question regarding an AD marisa2 Beads 2 July 16th 03 04:47 PM
AD and question: Lampwork on ebay and justbeads Tink Beads 0 July 1st 03 04:29 AM