Belle Armoire?

Old July 6th 03, 07:24 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default Belle Armoire?

Does anybody here get Belle Armoire? and if so, I'd like to ask for any
comments on the new column I'm doing there on the Business of Art....first
one's in the new issue.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 6th 03, 07:35 PM
Dr. Sooz

Can't wait to read it dearie! I almost always buy it.

Does anybody here get Belle Armoire? and if so, I'd like to ask for any
comments on the new column I'm doing there on the Business of Art....first
one's in the new issue.
Sarajane

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 6th 03, 09:45 PM
Sjpolyclay

Do let me know what you think of it, please,
Sooz!

Old July 6th 03, 09:46 PM
Sjpolyclay

Oh, and I definitely WILL be buying it if you're in it every issue! (Time
for
a money-saving subscrip!)

well, its supposed to be a regular column, and I think that if there's positive
response that it WILL be...

Old July 7th 03, 02:36 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Sarajane,

Got the issue - haven't read it yet, but I will try and do so tonight and
let you know!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old July 7th 03, 05:02 PM
Sjpolyclay

Thank you Barbara!

Old July 7th 03, 05:22 PM
Sjpolyclay

Thank you Lisa. I appreciate the comments you sent. I'm sorry the article did
not suit your needs. Crafts Report Magazine has far more information along
those lines, being specific to the subject.

Old July 8th 03, 11:43 PM
Kandice Seeber

Coooooool! I will definitely buy it! I am pretty sure our local Barnes And
Noble carries Belle Armoire.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 9th 03, 09:44 PM
Dr. Sooz

Starting at the beginning is always a good idea......... ;-)

Now, y'all do please realize that the article I wrote for this one is WAAAAAY
at the beginning of the process of selling art and many of those already in
business here are far past that point...but hopefully farther along in the
series there will be info also of use to those already established.
Sarajane

~~
Sooz
-------