Winston has gone to Rainbow Bridge

Old November 4th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Default Winston has gone to Rainbow Bridge

Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. I want him back.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old November 4th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Oh no. I am so sorry you lost your beautiful Winston and that you are
hurting. Sending hugs to you. It's not enough- it never is- but it's all
we can do to help you with the pain.

Leslie

Old November 4th 10, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 04/11/10 05:24, DiMa wrote:
Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. I want him back.

Oh Di, I am so sad to hear this.

{{{{{{Di}}}}}}

Lizzy

Old November 4th 10, 08:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

You cry all you need to. Our pets have such special places in our
hearts.
..
In message , DiMa
writes
Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. I want him back.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 4th 10, 10:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

So sorry. It hurts so badly. I feel for you.

But it is always our last respect to allow them to go gently.

Cry as you remember the good times.

Nel
(GQ)
Old November 4th 10, 10:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

DiMa wrote:
Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. I want him back.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{DI}}}}}}}}} cry all you want - it's good for the soul
when one of our QI's must take that last trip. I have a permanent
picture of Winston in my head, welcoming GeoBear Down Under. What a
sweetie he was. Sending kitty kisses to help ease your grief. CiaoMeow
^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old November 4th 10, 11:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts, I miss him so much.
He was a very gentle loving QI.

Old November 4th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

{{{{{{{{Di}}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Don't try to stop the tears, but do keep good, happy
memories of Winston close to your heart. That will help the healing.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old November 4th 10, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

So sorry about your sweet QI.
Barbara in SC

Rainbow Bridge grammykathy Quilting 13 April 15th 07 07:47 AM
OT - Patchie has gone to Rainbow Bridge Maloney Empire Quilting 14 December 1st 06 06:59 PM
OT A voyage to Rainbow Bridge Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 23 May 18th 05 01:39 PM
Rainbow Bridge linda f. Needlework 7 February 25th 04 10:07 PM
OT another QI goes to Rainbow Bridge Marijke Quilting 24 January 13th 04 08:07 PM