New pictures

Old October 30th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Default New pictures

The last two photos in my Webshots Quilt album show the second scrappy
tumbler quilt I've made. Even though it looks like I used a lot of
tumblers, I still have tons left!! They are fun to do, and provide a great
place to practice free-motion quilting!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old October 30th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

What a fun quilt! I love your borders. It looks like a good cuddlin' quilt for this winter.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old October 31st 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

wonderful quilt, great border! So how many more do you plan to make?
Roberta in D

Old October 31st 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

The last two photos in my Webshots Quilt album show the
second scrappy tumbler quilt I've made. Even though it
looks like I used a lot of tumblers, I still have tons
left!! They are fun to do, and provide a great place to
practice free-motion quilting!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

What a fun quilt! I love the look of scrappy quilts.
The border is super, too. How big is this quilt?
I need to get rid of some of my scraps and this one
looks like fun. I'm always stuck on Autumn/Fall colors
but maybe this one will bring something else out for
me.

Donna

Old October 31st 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

If I use all the tumblers I've got cut out, I could probably make at least 4
more!! I'm wondering if I could do them two-sided?

Old October 31st 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

that is a wonderful tumbler Alice. I wish I had seen your great border when
I was trying to figure one out for the tumbler I put together. That border
is great for the quilt.
Taria
"Alice in PA" wrote in message
It ended up at about 36" X 50".

--
"Irondale" wrote in message
The last two photos in my Webshots Quilt album show the second scrappy
tumbler quilt I've made. Even though it looks like I used a lot of
tumblers, I still have tons left!! They are fun to do, and provide a
great place to practice free-motion quilting!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

What a fun quilt! I love the look of scrappy quilts.
The border is super, too. How big is this quilt?
I need to get rid of some of my scraps and this one
looks like fun. I'm always stuck on Autumn/Fall colors
but maybe this one will bring something else out for
me.

Donna

Jeanne's Hug - Pictures (and some "Polly Pictures") Louise in Iowa[_6_] Quilting 22 September 15th 09 08:34 PM
Pictures....... off kilter quilter Quilting 4 November 29th 06 05:47 PM
Pictures Pictures/Embroidery album dreamboat Quilting 5 September 26th 04 02:51 PM
Pictures! Maureen Wozniak Quilting 12 March 14th 04 03:29 AM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM