AD - beady beady Monday

Old December 21st 04, 06:18 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD - beady beady Monday

We just got in from viewing the Zoo Lights (and riding the Zoo Train)
with the kids... what a great treat!

Another Monday has rolled around, and with this one I think I may be
presenting my best batch of beads yet, as well as one of the largest...
poor Breezy was here well into the afternoon, cleaning, wiring, and
photographing! I have three pretty puffy hearts in anticipation of
Valentine's Day, one of which is part of a blow-me-down pink set I am
rather reluctant to part with, and also several organic, encased sets in
deep, bright jewel-tones. I had loads of fun exploring glass reactions,
and found myself immersed in experimentation with a new frit. Almost
everything this week is made with Uroboros, a glass which is seducing me
further with each new discovery of versatility.

I also have several new focals, all of which sing to me, but one in
particular, Gypsy's Treasure, has a depth, complexity, and mystery which
bring me great joy. Several perfect earring pairs are also in the
offing; I especially like the subtle, rainbowy Chalcedony Squeeze.

Sets:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

Focals:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=442

Pairs:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=728

Have a great night, thanks for looking!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old December 21st 04, 09:05 AM
Christina Peterson

Oh Oh Oh!!!!

Pacific Cyan belong with my wonderful Muslin beads. And lush Emerald Lagoon!
Infrared is another perfect red. And mmmmm, those hearts, deep royal reds,
or subtle sunny blushed ones.

(sigh)

Tina

Old December 21st 04, 11:58 AM
Diana Curtis

Kalera, I think you are right, this crop is stunning, some of your best so
far....of course I say that every time you present new stock. :-) . The
range of looks is wonderful, your use of colors is joyful. You sound so
happy, so lost in the art of creating. Love it!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old December 21st 04, 02:48 PM
JavaGirlBT

I love Mondays because I love looking at your beads. Divine!
-Ellen

Old December 21st 04, 03:55 PM
Carol in SLC

Ah yes...I discovered these last night (as I'll bet you noticed, LOL!).

Carol in SLC
New stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/djurgens.jpg
Old December 21st 04, 07:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'm going to hell, and to jail. I went and I bought. Where I'm
getting the $$, nobody knows.
Love, and good bye (as they haul me off to prison),
Sooz

Old December 21st 04, 08:28 PM
Stephanie

http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=1907

OMG!!!! Set me on fire! Klunk-a-rooney!

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question?
Google: rec.craft.bead
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old December 21st 04, 10:25 PM

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:18:58 -0800, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

I also have several new focals, all of which sing to me, but one in
particular, Gypsy's Treasure, has a depth, complexity, and mystery which
bring me great joy. Several perfect earring pairs are also in the
offing; I especially like the subtle, rainbowy Chalcedony Squeeze.

Sets:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

Focals:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=442

Pairs:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=728

Have a great night, thanks for looking!

Gypsy's Fortune! Wow! Drool, slobber. Rosette Amore will make the most
luscious jewellery. One day....

--
Heather
Old December 22nd 04, 12:36 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oooooh, Rubine Amore takes my breath away!! All the beads are absolutely
gorgeous as usual, Kalera.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs