Moon Castles wants to sell your hand crafted creations

Old September 11th 05, 07:31 PM

Default Moon Castles wants to sell your hand crafted creations

Introducing, MOON CASTLES, an Internet store for those interested in
selling original quality craftsmanship items for the public to buy for
their own home or to give as gifts. We promote quality hand
craftsmanship. We are looking for writers and artisans.

Vendor cost:

1. None, if we buy from you and sell ourselves.

2. You decide what you would like to sell your item for.

a. We add 25% to the cost to cover internet site, advertising,
promotions, and handling.

b. Or, you could chose to sell your item at a firm price and then your
cost would be 20% of the selling price to cover internet site,
advertising, promotions, and handling.

3. If the item(s) doesn't sell in ________ time frame you may chose to
keep it on the site or pull it/them with no cost to you.

4. After a period of time you may wish to discount your item(s). The
above rates still apply or we can consider possible alternatives on an
individual bases.

Promotions: We will have local promotions, links with other internet
sites, advertisements, we publish a newsletter for vendors and buyers,
plus great word of mouth referrals by satisfied clients and other
marketing.

We are working on sponsoring various craft fairs, an annual Creative
Arts Day, and hopefully a major event where our vendors get to present
their items directly to the public.

Customer Service: We strive to keep our clients satisfied by providing
the most simplified, caring, and helpful approach to any and all
concerns.

All of our clients will have the opportunity to make general comments,
share an improvement they see needed, to suggest a feature to add and
they would be rewarded for doing so.

Shipping: All shipping cost will be born by the buyer. They will be
given a choice of insurance and whether they want the security of
signing for their item when shipped. We will use USPS. If it is
absolutely necessary we will use an alternate carrier. We will pack and
ship for you unless you have contracted differently.

Some Special features on Moon Castles site:

1. Rotating biographies of vendors.

2. Highlights of Craft Shows that vendors will attend.

3. Spotlight on How-To-Create

Buyer Cost:

1. Cost of an item, shipping, and insurance it desired.

Our portfolio of items continuously changes and grows. We believe in
development and growth using best practices (solid ethics) with
personal interest in the satisfaction our vendors and potential buyers.
If there is any question about an item not being what a buyer wanted it
is returned without question nor cost to the buyer.

TO BECOME A VENDOR: You may access www.mooncastles.com to request a
vendor application.

Moon Castles' ezine is a free newsletter for artisans, craftsman and
clients who appreciate handcrafted and unique items. We can not
currently pay writers, but you may include a short bio and a link to
your website to be included in our ezine.

TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE QUERY: or for further information, please contact
our ezine editor Susan Swink at