Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Old September 26th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

These are I few of the pictures taken at the wedding.
Some are not very good because I struggled with the new camera I had
been given for my help with the wedding.
The files came out very large even though I thought I had sussed the
camera out. So back to the manual.
It was a wonderful day and everything went very well.
URL in sig. line
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 26th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Annie Bauer

Shirley, the pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them with
us. It appears that it was a beautiful day all around, and I must tell you
that you look stunning!
Hugs to you.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old September 26th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thanks Anne,
I did try to dress befitting a loving grandmother. LOL
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Annie Bauer
writes

Old September 26th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwww, great pictures!! And you look beautiful!! Lovely dress! You
have a great looking family, Shirley.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 26th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thank you very much.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

Old September 26th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Oh Shirley you look wonderful!!! Those pics make me want to hug you. lol!

The cake looks beautiful! You did a great job on it.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old September 27th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mike Gribble

What a joyous day. It is wonderful to share happy events. Thank you, Jan
Old September 27th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

What a lovely *sunshiney* day......the one you put your order in for,
lol.

I had no clue as to what part of the UK you live in but did check the
south coast and London and it said SUN!!

You looked very elegant, and the cake was amazing as well.

Cheers.....Heather

Old September 27th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

I can feel your virtual arms about me making me feel warm.
Thanks
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Valerie
writes

Old September 27th 07, 06:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thank you, yes it is good to share happy times
Shirley

In message , Mike Gribble
writes

Wedding Pictures BEIDesign Sewing 18 July 22nd 04 05:55 PM
Wedding Pictures [crossposted] Trish Brown Sewing 18 April 25th 04 07:31 PM
Totally OT - new family pictures Jalynne Beads 6 March 29th 04 01:36 AM
Wedding gown pictures BEI Design Sewing 0 March 19th 04 09:33 PM
OT Wedding pictures ready for viewing AliceW Quilting 8 November 17th 03 08:33 PM