Beaded Horse Cab and More Earrings

Old June 14th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Beaded Horse Cab and More Earrings

Thanks, Karleen!! Once again, the picture doesn't do it justice!! The
metallic beads don't show up well!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
news
I love your interpretation of the horse cab!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I love this one. I want to make a necklace to go with it, but not sure
what I'm going to do just yet:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/horse3asm.jpg

And some aqua Cat's Eye cabs:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/aquacabs1sm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Beaded Bead Earrings Beadbimbo Beads 1 March 10th 06 05:25 PM
Ad: Graduated Beaded Bead Earrings Marisa Cappetta Marketplace 0 July 30th 05 11:00 AM
handcrafted beaded earrings [email protected] Jewelry 0 January 15th 05 06:12 AM
19th Century Russian Beaded Earrings Marisa Cappetta Beads 0 March 22nd 04 08:39 AM
FA eBay Beaded Earrings Beads 0 October 29th 03 01:14 PM