I Wonder does this group do any swaps any more? I reember how much Fun that was!

Old May 22nd 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default I Wonder does this group do any swaps any more? I reember how much Fun that was!

I really used to love the beading swaps we used to do in this group?
Any one interested? Since I dont have a Gallery any more and my work
is at home and when I want to do it i would not mind being the Hostess
of a Beaded item swap or 2! Springs getting over with what about a
beaded anklet or bracelet Summer swap? I would need help with rules
of the swap cause i dont remember how they went any one want to ?
Your friend Victoria

Old May 22nd 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message . com, Vicky
writes
I really used to love the beading swaps we used to do in this group?
Any one interested? Since I dont have a Gallery any more and my work
is at home and when I want to do it i would not mind being the Hostess
of a Beaded item swap or 2! Springs getting over with what about a
beaded anklet or bracelet Summer swap? I would need help with rules
of the swap cause i dont remember how they went any one want to ?
Your friend Victoria

I used to enjoy them too.
I did two bracelet swaps and the wand swap.
A lot of the people who joined in with them are no longer around.
I wonder what happened to Candace, Arondelle, Margie and VJ.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old May 23rd 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 22, 4:31 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message . com, Vicky
writesI really used to love the beading swaps we used to do in this group?
Any one interested? Since I dont have a Gallery any more and my work
is at home and when I want to do it i would not mind being the Hostess
of a Beaded item swap or 2! Springs getting over with what about a
beaded anklet or bracelet Summer swap? I would need help with rules
of the swap cause i dont remember how they went any one want to ?
Your friend Victoria

I used to enjoy them too.
I did two bracelet swaps and the wand swap.
A lot of the people who joined in with them are no longer around.
I wonder what happened to Candace, Arondelle, Margie and VJ.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

I Wonder about folks too like Tink of black swamp beads and Karen who
i met in Phoenix Az years ago ! I sure there are others Namesand
faces I am forgetful even being 43 but then my pain meds dont help!
Well Shirley I happy to have you aboard ! Will you be on my Planning
committee then ? I think Anklets maybe adjustable since all of us are
not the same size! Perhaps we Need to have the others color and size
etc,that seems to ring a bell to me having all the names for the
Mistress of the swap and a list of things like size, favorite color
things they like like some may like chunky beads while others like
fine seed beads? Ladies and Gents why not join us! summer anklets ?
favorite things about summer maybe? Well i know we have new folks and
lurkers and some who been here a long time! What about a time span to
complete it? Victoria

Old May 23rd 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
~Candace~

Its midnight here, so no lengthy post from me just yet, but I promise
I'll write a *book* of updates asap! Just wanted to let you know that I
am still here, and have read every message that came thru for as long as
I've been *gone.*

Muuwwhhhaaa!

~Candace~
http://duet.etsy.com ( a tiny update--I've got a business up and running

Old May 23rd 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message . com, Vicky
writes
wrote:
[...]

It would be no good relying on me because my memory is like a sieve. At
71 I am too old to be wearing an anklet. I would get some strange looks
over here. You know the mutton dressed up as lamb syndrome. LOL

I think what happened is that you got a list of people and paired them
up, informed them who their partner was and let them contact each other.
I believe you had to ask if anyone minded posting abroad because of the
added cost in postage. I think the co-ordinator kept check and found a
way of posting the pictures of the articles made.
Shirley

Old May 23rd 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Great to see you again.
I did try to contact you on Skype but it said you would not share your
details with me.
How's that dear child of yours. Certainly would not fit in that outfit I
crocheted. BG
Hugs
Shirley

In message , ~Candace~
writes

Old May 23rd 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
TwoDoxiesJewelry

I would also be interested in a swap. I have never done one before, but it
sounds fun!

Kathie Nightingale
www.pairadoxjewelry.com

ups.com...

Old May 23rd 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

A lot of folks left the group a couple of years ago when there was a big
blowup between a few people and lots of feelings were hurt.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old May 24th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

http://www.penguintrax.comandhttp://...grammarian.com

Shirley Shone wrote:
In message . com, Vicky
writes
I really used to love the beading swaps we used to do in this group?
Any one interested? Since I dont have a Gallery any more and my work
is at home and when I want to do it i would not mind being the Hostess
of a Beaded item swap or 2! Springs getting over with what about a
beaded anklet or bracelet Summer swap? I would need help with rules
of the swap cause i dont remember how they went any one want to ?
Your friend Victoria

I used to enjoy them too.
I did two bracelet swaps and the wand swap.
A lot of the people who joined in with them are no longer around.
I wonder what happened to Candace, Arondelle, Margie and VJ.
Shirley

Aww to bad Barbara but I am glad to see you still here Do join us
Please Victoria

Old May 24th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I Wonder about folks too like Tink of black swamp beads and Karen who
i met in Phoenix Az years ago ! I sure there are others Namesand
faces I am forgetful even being 43 but then my pain meds dont help!
Well Shirley I happy to have you aboard ! Will you be on my Planning
committee then ? I think Anklets maybe adjustable since all of us are
not the same size! Perhaps we Need to have the others color and size
etc,that seems to ring a bell to me having all the names for the
Mistress of the swap and a list of things like size, favorite color
things they like like some may like chunky beads while others like
fine seed beads? Ladies and Gents why not join us! summer anklets ?
favorite things about summer maybe? Well i know we have new folks and
lurkers and some who been here a long time! What about a time span to
complete it? Victoria

I don't know about the others but Tink is currently teaching in Europe
for a month.

Swaps... maryd Quilting 13 January 21st 06 05:26 PM
swaps? Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 21 January 3rd 04 11:04 AM
swaps Stale4 Quilting 1 November 26th 03 07:58 PM
Swaps Keli Yarn 2 November 4th 03 04:42 PM
swaps rperkins Quilting 0 October 17th 03 08:09 PM