My attempt at coraling

Old April 18th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default My attempt at coraling

I have done the Pearl Splash out of the Coraling book.
I have done it with pink and ivory seed beads and the remainder of the
freshwater pearls I got from Kathy NV

It is in the beadwork section of my website
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old April 18th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Apr 18, 11:41 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
I have done the Pearl Splash out of the Coraling book.
I have done it with pink and ivory seed beads and the remainder of the
freshwater pearls I got from Kathy NV

It is in the beadwork section of my website
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Shirley,
Beautiful work!

Patti

Old April 18th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Whoops, I hit reply to sender rather than group.

Shirley it's beautiful! I love the colors.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

ps.com...

Old April 18th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lovely! I've wanted to try that one, too!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 18th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Lovely! I've wanted to try that one, too!

Well it says it takes 6 to 8 hours to make. Took me more like 6 to 8
days. Many hours over that amount of days. Certainly more than 8.
I found the pattern a bit confusing, but then blame my senior years.

Old April 18th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Anna W.

Hi Shirley...

You amaze me!! Is there anything you can't do?? Beautiful necklace.

Anna W. in Tx

Old April 18th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Shirley Shone" wrote:

I have done the Pearl Splash out of the Coraling book.
I have done it with pink and ivory seed beads and the remainder of the
freshwater pearls I got from Kathy NV

It is in the beadwork section of my website
Shirley
--

See, I *knew* it would be breathtaking! I did that pattern too in lilac and
ivory, but yours is simply stunning.

Linda2

Old April 19th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

WOW!!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old April 19th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

taken the words out of my keyboard ...
(paraphrased after a German phrase).
Absolutely amazing. This was your first attempt?

Aloha,
Maren
(yes, I exist)