ATTENTION Update Anklet SWAP Due date July15 for finished Anklet!

Old June 7th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default ATTENTION Update Anklet SWAP Due date July15 for finished Anklet!

Hey All who want in on the anklet Swap PLease email me ! I need the
following information about you to tell your swap partner! When you
send this I can send it back with the information and we can all began
to work! I Send my address to you as well! Thanks Victoria
1) What is your ankle size for a comfortable fit
2) favorite colors for summer
3) favorite type of bead and favorite way to close it clasp
4) strechy or non strechy stringing material
5) gold or silver findings
6) do you prefer small dainty or big chunky style
7) any Allergies
8) your name,and address so i can forward your anklet on to you!
9) when you send your anklet to me a small donation for shipping would
be nice !
ok lets get this rolling sorry i been out taking care of my MOm and
will leave again in about 10 days sigh but i cant wait to see al the
bracelets V

Old June 10th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jun 7, 2:16 pm, Vicky wrote:
[...]

Not heard any thing from you gals guys Still interested any problems
do let me KNOW email me at

Old June 11th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jun 10, 2:06 pm, Vicky wrote:
On Jun 7, 2:16 pm, Vicky wrote:

[...]

Sent the List to those who said they were interested on the previous
Posting Please Let me Know If you wish to join us Ladies and Gents! I
think it be great fun! Do let me know if the date is too SOON ok
Smile ! Vicky