Bead Lessons

Old June 8th 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Bead Lessons

Here are pix of what my friend has made during our bead lessons.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...?.dir=/ff22re2

Last night she finished a RAW bracelet made of crystals and seed beads. Will
post pix of that one later.

Linda2

Old June 8th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

WOW! She's doing great! Lovely work!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
hlink.net...

Old June 9th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Wow I'm impressed! I never got the hang of spiral stitch. Got any pointers?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
hlink.net...

Old June 10th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Wow! And you have her adding clasps??

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
hlink.net...

Old June 10th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Valerie" wrote in message
Wow! And you have her adding clasps??

--
Valerie

Yep, she finishes what she starts on her own.

Beading Lessons Linda2 Beads 3 May 25th 07 09:50 PM
Stitching lessons - day 3 Cheryl Isaak Needlework 11 February 7th 06 12:40 AM
Lessons Learned..... Threaded Needlework 0 July 5th 04 04:55 AM
Lessons Learned.... deMoMo Quilting 25 December 25th 03 11:46 PM
6x6 fun and lessons...LOL Els van Dam Yarn 74 September 30th 03 02:44 PM