Change for me......

Old February 6th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Default Change for me......

Hi, all! I thought I would post (it's been awhile) although I have been
reading, admiring, sobbing and dancing with the rest of you all the while. I
have been doing some quilting. I recently finished the block swap quilt from
my Twisted Stitchers group retreat (last year) in time for this years
retreat (next week!). It was the last quilt I quilted on my now sold
HobbyQuilter. The photos of this quilt is in my webshots album.

I went to Road2CA with some friends and after much research, discussion and
hands-on demo'ing I chose the longarm I will be now using in my quilting
business. I am excited to say I chose an APQS Millennium!!!!! I will take
delivery on the day I get back from my retreat. Needless to say, I probably
won't have much of a relaxing time while I'm gone!

Once I get the machine, I don't think I will have much time for piecing
since I will need to actually WORK to pay it off! I'll try to post some
pictures of my work.....I have a whole closet of tops just waiting for me.

Keep up the great quilting work......I'll need the inspiration!

Laurie G. in CA
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...57468215GUjRrT

Old February 6th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Wonderful quilt! Your quilting is lovely! Congratulations on your new
purchase. It's obvious you'll be very successful.
KJ

. net...

Old February 6th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Laurie! It's gorgeous!! And best of luck with your new Millie!! I
can hardly wait to see what you do next!

Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

Old February 6th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Pretty quilt!
I am soooo jealous of your new machine!
Roberta in D

. net...

Old February 6th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA

Lovely!! I'm jealous of the new machine, too!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

. net...

Old February 7th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thanks everyone! I wish I were a better picture taker! This machine was a
long time coming......I have been drooling over them for a very long time.
I'm glad I started out with the mid-arm machine to see if I would really
like it or if I was even any good at it.

Laurie G. in CA

"TerriLee in WA" tlbishop at earthlink dot net wrote in message
Lovely!! I'm jealous of the new machine, too!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop

. net...

Old February 7th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Congrats on your new acquisition, Laurie! I hope to hear more of your
experience in the future, as there is a longarm setup in my own.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

. net...

Old February 7th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thanks Carolyn! Do you know what machine you want?

Laurie G. in CA

"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message
Congrats on your new acquisition, Laurie! I hope to hear more of your
experience in the future, as there is a longarm setup in my own.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Laurie G." wrote in message
. net...
[...]

SmartGroups membership change Tante Jan Yarn 8 April 29th 05 01:31 AM
Change of posting name. Katherine Yarn 4 January 8th 05 01:00 AM
turquoise and color change Tante Lina Beads 22 August 2nd 03 12:45 AM