working with mirrors

Old July 10th 05, 10:25 PM
Robert Benson

Default working with mirrors

Folks,
You might wish to check out this address which has pics of work done with
mirrors:

http://www.classicalcdreview.com/flash.html

Thanks

Old July 11th 05, 05:48 AM
Glassman

"Robert Benson" wrote in message
Folks,
You might wish to check out this address which has pics of work done with
mirrors:

http://www.classicalcdreview.com/flash.html

Thanks

Nice stuff.... wish I had the time to play...

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios

Old July 12th 05, 12:44 AM
Moonraker

"Robert Benson" wrote in message
Folks,
You might wish to check out this address which has pics of work done with
mirrors:

http://www.classicalcdreview.com/flash.html

Thanks

Some of these photos look like the aftermath of an Alabama tornado after
ripping through a flea market. Glittery things hanging in trees under the
guise of "art" just leaves me cold.

Old July 12th 05, 12:45 AM
Mike Firth

Most of the pictures on the bottom of the page didn't load.
What are you using as a swivel to keep the cord from twisting.?

--
Mike Firth
Hot Glass Bits Furnace Working Website

Old July 14th 05, 03:59 PM
Sundog

I wish I could see the pics.... there are so many pictures crammed onto one
web page it looks like it'll take an hour to load the page....and many are
coming in corrupted. Wish people would consider us mere mortals with 56k
dial-up when they create web pages....oh well... other better things to do
anyway.....JB

Old July 14th 05, 05:03 PM
Moonraker

You didn't miss a thing. Ever seen the aftermath of a tornado vs. a
trailer park, and all the junk left hanging in the trees? It amazes me
that someone would go to all the work to "create" this and then hang it in
trees that grow leaves and cover it all up. Oh, wait!! The leaves are a
GOOD thing.

ink.net...

Old July 17th 05, 06:05 AM
Maura

I do like it. Very much- can imagine how it looks next to the
starkness of a city street. I'm sure people hurrying past are caught by
surprise and that it's whimsical nature makes them smile. Is it glued?
Foiled?

Old July 17th 05, 08:11 AM
nJb

Maura wrote:
I do like it. Very much- can imagine how it looks next to the
starkness of a city street. I'm sure people hurrying past are caught by
surprise and that it's whimsical nature makes them smile. Is it glued?
Foiled?

Actually, it's fused. It's one piece of glass.

--
Jack

Plonked by Native American

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old July 18th 05, 02:07 AM
Michele Blank

you're saying you're fusing mirrors??? Doesn't the paint like coating on the
back of the mirror melt? m

"nJb" wrote in message
Maura wrote:
I do like it. Very much- can imagine how it looks next to the
starkness of a city street. I'm sure people hurrying past are caught by
surprise and that it's whimsical nature makes them smile. Is it glued?
Foiled?

Actually, it's fused. It's one piece of glass.

--
Jack

Plonked by Native American

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Are you working on Holiday Projects? Pat in Virginia Quilting 20 June 28th 05 03:48 PM
Making telescope mirrors Wally Glass 2 January 30th 05 09:07 PM
Carnivall mirrors or foolish mirrors -=Almazick=- Glass 2 March 12th 04 02:50 PM
commercial manufacture of lenses and mirrors Allan Adler Glass 13 January 8th 04 12:44 AM
Slumping mirrors. Mike Firth Glass 5 September 6th 03 04:31 PM