Sheep quilt

Old May 6th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default Sheep quilt

I have finished the Baby Quilt in Batiks, with just three sheep. They are
"Trapunto'd" and the head and faces are made with Black and Cream wadding so
are textured. I did pose them differently as suggested here. All made from
my stash of Batiks. Which is why it is so busy. the stash still seems to be
the same size though! I used 3 panels of sheep for the back. Take a look if
you have time! Now just 1 more baby quilt to make.

--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old May 6th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ahhh!
I just love the back g

Like one I've just made: the Mum to be said they didn't know which side
they liked best ( though mine was intentionally reversible!!)
..
In message , Estelle Gallagher
writes
I have finished the Baby Quilt in Batiks, with just three sheep. They are
"Trapunto'd" and the head and faces are made with Black and Cream wadding so
are textured. I did pose them differently as suggested here. All made from
my stash of Batiks. Which is why it is so busy. the stash still seems to be
the same size though! I used 3 panels of sheep for the back. Take a look if
you have time! Now just 1 more baby quilt to make.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 6th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default Sheep quilt/Malvern

I never thought of it being reversible, but it could be. Will you be going
to Malvern this month Pat.? I am hoping to go. Not even going to the dentist
on the way! lol

.

Old May 6th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Oh my. Oh, oh, oh. How delightful. The next time you have a sheep attack,
do toss in a black one. Every family seems to have one. And yes. The
scrap stash does not diminish. We try though, oh how we try. Polly

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote I have finished the Baby Quilt in Batiks,

Old May 6th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

I love sheep. And batiks. I think this is a wonderful baby quilt.
Wonder if anybody I know is having a baby????

Sunny
Old May 6th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Estelle Gallagher wrote:
I have finished the Baby Quilt in Batiks, with just three sheep. They are
"Trapunto'd" and the head and faces are made with Black and Cream wadding so
are textured. I did pose them differently as suggested here. All made from
my stash of Batiks. Which is why it is so busy. the stash still seems to be
the same size though! I used 3 panels of sheep for the back. Take a look if
you have time! Now just 1 more baby quilt to make.

Simply adorable, Estelle! That is one very cute baby quilt. Mom will
be thrilled.

Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old May 6th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Estelle:
Terrific! The front and the baaaaaaa-ck are equally charming.
Pat

Old May 6th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Estelle:
Terrific! The front and the baaaaaaa-ck are equally charming.
Pat

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in message
I have finished the Baby Quilt in Batiks, with just three sheep. They are
"Trapunto'd" and the head and faces are made with Black and Cream wadding
so are textured. I did pose them differently as suggested here. All made
from my stash of Batiks. Which is why it is so busy. the stash still seems
to be the same size though! I used 3 panels of sheep for the back. Take a
look if you have time! Now just 1 more baby quilt to make.

..

Calling all ewe sheep! YarnWright Yarn 142 June 11th 06 11:45 AM
Calling all ewe sheep! Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 7 June 9th 06 10:55 PM
Patterns of sheep Banddad Carving 3 March 17th 06 05:31 AM
Black Sheep, Here We Come! Ranee Mueller Yarn 2 June 22nd 05 08:39 PM
Sheep and Wool Day: May 7th Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 1 March 10th 05 02:33 AM