Just wondering?

Old June 19th 05, 04:48 AM
Puffy

Default Just wondering?

I have been lurking here for a few months. I am an amateur stain glass
artist and a welder and graphic artist by trade. I am just wondering where
you regulars are situated. I am in Newfoundland, Canada.

Puff

Old June 19th 05, 05:58 AM
nJb

Puffy wrote:
I have been lurking here for a few months. I am an amateur stain glass
artist and a welder and graphic artist by trade. I am just wondering where
you regulars are situated. I am in Newfoundland, Canada.

Puff

Salt Lake City, Utah. Kiln formed glass.

--
Jack

Plonked by Native American

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old June 20th 05, 10:57 PM

Professional artisan located in Victoria BC Canada.
Stained glass, warm glass, and now experimenting with hot glass
casting. Also a wholesale supplier for working artisans and an
instructor on glass techniques and how to make a living as a
professional artisan.

http://www.debrady.com
http://www.victorianartglass.biz
http://www.glasscampus.com

Dennis Brady

Old June 25th 05, 06:39 PM
Chance

Hi Puffy,

Here is sunny (and very humid) FL.
www.FoglerGlassStudio.com

Old July 10th 05, 12:21 AM
Puffy

It's not usually that warm here...
oups.com...

Wondering Roberta Zollner Quilting 0 August 3rd 04 08:58 AM
Just wondering... Angbug Needlework 1 April 27th 04 12:23 AM
Still wondering (sorta OT) Ginger in CA Quilting 10 January 26th 04 01:19 AM
Wondering about Webhosting Karen_AZ Beads 19 November 22nd 03 04:13 AM
Just Wondering Sandy Best Yarn 26 August 21st 03 06:01 PM