OT Introducing our newest FurBaby

Old May 31st 05, 06:10 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Introducing our newest FurBaby

Here's a link to some pics of The HairyButt Gang- including Daisy, our
newest rescue dog. She's about 1 yr. old, a German Shepherd/Basenji
mix, who was found starving and covered in road tar. She is now a
well-loved member of our "pack".... a sweet, smart and gentle little
girl.

http://community.webshots.com/album/326209428VIYOnw

Leslie, Mr. Collins and The Furbabies in MO.

Old May 31st 05, 06:23 PM
Taria

Welcome Daisy! Does she know that she just won the doggy lotto
being welcome to your home? Simon looks to 'cool' having a swim
too!
Glad to see a dog so deserving finding such a great home Leslie.
Taria

Old May 31st 05, 07:02 PM
Mary in Washington

That is an impressive "gang". Congrats on Daisy, she is a beauty!!

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa

Old May 31st 05, 07:32 PM
C & S

Leslie, I think it's great that you rescue animals. It breaks my heart to
know that people just to not respect life and take their responsibilities
seriously. Thanks for your dedication.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Old May 31st 05, 07:33 PM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote:

Here's a link to some pics of The HairyButt Gang- including Daisy, our
newest rescue dog. She's about 1 yr. old, a German Shepherd/Basenji
mix, who was found starving and covered in road tar. She is now a
well-loved member of our "pack".... a sweet, smart and gentle little
girl.

http://community.webshots.com/album/326209428VIYOnw

Leslie, Mr. Collins and The Furbabies in MO.

Aww, what a sweetie she seems! Those ears are *so* basenji-like! g
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old May 31st 05, 08:03 PM
Polly Esther

Welcome, Miss Daisy. So glad to have you with us. (Aside to Leslie, soon you
must lay out quilt blocks on the floor so Daisy can begin learning QI
duties. Yogi is quite expert at getting in the middle of them and doing his
"spin his wheels" routine if you need guidance.) Polly

In article .com,

Old May 31st 05, 09:14 PM
Patti

She looks so at home, Leslie. Dear little soul. Thanks for sharing the
pictures with us.
She'll be happy now, and have a nice full tummy.
..
In message .com,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes
Here's a link to some pics of The HairyButt Gang- including Daisy, our
newest rescue dog. She's about 1 yr. old, a German Shepherd/Basenji
mix, who was found starving and covered in road tar. She is now a
well-loved member of our "pack".... a sweet, smart and gentle little
girl.

http://community.webshots.com/album/326209428VIYOnw

Leslie, Mr. Collins and The Furbabies in MO.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 31st 05, 09:38 PM
Sharon Harper

Welcome Daisy! What a worthy companion she looks to be for - all of you!
How does she get on with the other furbabies?

quicker)

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's a link to some pics of The HairyButt Gang- including Daisy, our
newest rescue dog. She's about 1 yr. old, a German Shepherd/Basenji
mix, who was found starving and covered in road tar. She is now a
well-loved member of our "pack".... a sweet, smart and gentle little
girl.

http://community.webshots.com/album/326209428VIYOnw

Leslie, Mr. Collins and The Furbabies in MO.

eBay's Newest Piece of History in the Making!! [email protected] Beads 0 February 3rd 05 11:46 PM
Howdy! Introducing me... donner Beads 15 March 19th 04 09:43 AM
a pic of my newest quilt Maine-iac Rose Quilting 7 March 18th 04 03:33 AM
AD: Newest Polymer clay Pendants and more CrystalLuv Beads 4 February 18th 04 06:36 PM
OT A Christmas Furbaby for us!!! The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me Quilting 19 December 21st 03 04:06 AM