Dye Magnets!

Old August 18th 03, 01:15 PM
cas

Default Dye Magnets!

g'day melinda
how much of a hurry are you in to wash the quilt ? if you can wait a few
days by your mailbox i could send one of the older style reusable flannel
dye magnets if you want it.

cas

"melinda" wrote in message
I went looking for Dye Magnets in one of my local Big W(ally's)
but couldn't find them, I don't think they stock them at that
particulat store. I need some so I can wash my quilt!!!

Please Help!!!!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Old August 19th 03, 12:59 AM
D&D

DD just saw an ad on Bert Newton's 'GMA' show for 'So Gentle Colour Catcher'
available at Coles, Franklins, IGA andAction Supermarkets

Guess where I'm going

Dee in Oz
"Liz and Steve Ford" wrote in message
. au...
Hi Melinda

Just picked some up myself at Coles - "Colour catchers" used to be in a

pink
box now comes in a blue box. Near all the stain removers. If you have no
luck, I am happy to send you a box.

Liz
Waikiki Western Australia

Old August 19th 03, 04:51 AM
melinda

Liz and Steve Ford wrote:
Hi Melinda

Just picked some up myself at Coles - "Colour catchers" used to be in a pink
box now comes in a blue box. Near all the stain removers. If you have no
luck, I am happy to send you a box.

Thanks, I'll have a look in Coles next time I'm there. I'll let you know if
I find them.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 19th 03, 04:52 AM
melinda

Sbtypesetter wrote:
Hi Melinda,
Shout also makes something called "Color Catcher" sheets which work similarly.
I found boxes of 20 Woolite Dye Magnets at one of my local Dollar stores. If
you're not successful in your area e-mail me and I'll snail mail you a box.
(Hope you are in the US).
Sue B

Nope I'm in Oz.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 19th 03, 04:55 AM
melinda

cas wrote:
g'day melinda
how much of a hurry are you in to wash the quilt ? if you can wait a few
days by your mailbox i could send one of the older style reusable flannel
dye magnets if you want it.

cas

Thank, I'm not in a great hurry to wash it. I'll let you know if I need
it, I'm going to look to the shops first.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 19th 03, 08:44 AM
melinda

Sharon Harper wrote:
No She's in Oz! Melinda I found some similar things in Safeway. Can't
remember the name but I have to go there tomorrow so will find out if that's
not too late. They were in the laundry aisle, top shelf, little plastic
packet. Something like runway or something.

I found some Colour Catchers from Coles, on special so I got two packets
of 10 sheets, thanks everyone!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 20th 03, 04:06 AM
melinda

D&D wrote:
Let me know the name when you find it pleeeze...

Dee in Oz

I got the 'So Gentle Colour Catchers' 2 packets of 10 sheets, 'cause they
were on special.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 20th 03, 04:58 AM
melinda

melinda wrote:
Sharon Harper wrote:
No She's in Oz! Melinda I found some similar things in Safeway. Can't
remember the name but I have to go there tomorrow so will find out if that's
not too late. They were in the laundry aisle, top shelf, little plastic
packet. Something like runway or something.

I found some Colour Catchers from Coles, on special so I got two packets
of 10 sheets, thanks everyone!

I'm washing the quilt ATM, I'll let you all know how it comes out.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 21st 03, 12:43 AM
Ronnie Wexler

I went to the local Walmart (in Milpitas, CA) and they don't carry
them any more. I need to check some other stores, tho, before I
completely panic.

Ronnie

Old August 21st 03, 01:08 AM
nana2b

I know that Safeway carries them. If you need them I will send them to you.
Linda

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Question: Where to find Train Magnets for couplers Fcsw1943 General Crafting 0 October 28th 04 06:11 AM
Fridge Magnets; Customized Fimo Sculpts AlleyCatStudio1 Marketplace 0 December 31st 03 02:12 AM
refrigerator magnets [email protected] General Crafting 0 December 2nd 03 01:21 AM
magnets for purses Puffins Needlework 3 November 29th 03 01:44 AM
New Product -- Stitcher's Magnets & Scissors Point Protectors Napa Needlepoint Marketplace 0 July 29th 03 10:59 PM