Welcome Back Joan

Old September 20th 20, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_4_]

Default Welcome Back Joan

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read posts every
Sunday and there hasn't been very much to read.

Rich
Old September 20th 20, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucretia Borgia

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 07:44:04 -0400, Rich wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read posts every
Sunday and there hasn't been very much to read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.
Old September 20th 20, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nyssa[_3_]

wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

Old September 20th 20, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

I still check it out every week and I do not do face book. I have been
having eye problems and cancer don't do many crafts now I am 84.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 20th 20, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucretia Borgia

wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

We are cast from the same mould I remember you, nice to see you
again!
Old September 20th 20, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucretia Borgia

wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

I still check it out every week and I do not do face book. I have been
having eye problems and cancer don't do many crafts now I am 84.
Hugs
Shirley

Good to see you too Shirley, we are in the same time frame. Hope the
cancer side is improving, my eldest daughter has just been found to
have breast cancer and her husband who had his prostate out 18 years
ago suddenly has something wrong again. It was her birthday today but
the celebration could have hardly been called that
Old September 25th 20, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera[_2_]

wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

We are cast from the same mould I remember you, nice to see you
again!

I still occasionally check groups but I tend to forget as all are so
quite. I don't do the "Face" thing either. And it's been ages since
I picked up a needle. Only needle I've used lately is the one on the
sewing machine when I made masks back in March.

Our Joan is famous! Susan Hartman[_2_] Needlework 13 March 20th 13 12:57 AM
VOT. Sorry Joan!!!! Gillian Murray Needlework 5 November 20th 10 01:01 AM
Joan's yo yos KJ Quilting 0 October 10th 07 01:43 PM
Has anyone seen Joan? KJ Quilting 5 June 10th 05 03:05 AM
Another safe one Joan Judith Truly Needlework 2 July 25th 03 08:15 PM