for sale or trade - make me an offer

Old April 27th 11, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Cheryl Isaak

Default for sale or trade - make me an offer

three older Christmas magazines

Three Better Homes and Gardens, 1998, 2001 and 2003. $10 with postage

Or the right trade - I'm a floss addict - silks, overdyes.... or some fabric

US shipping only.

Cheryl
Old August 6th 19, 03:18 PM
stranch56 stranch56 is offline
Junior Member

I got to a very good forum. There are many dirty forums on the Internet. Yesterday I walked a lot and made sure for the sake of interest.