Where do PC people share...

Old July 13th 03, 07:06 AM
Joy Quilts

Default Where do PC people share...

Besides here, that is? I'm coming out of lurkdom here but there aren't many
posts so can anyone point me in the direction of yahoo groups or something
where I can read posts and get ideas, etc.? I've visited everyone's sites
listed at the end of posts! Enjoyed it thoroughly! And nice to see a
familiar person here - Diana Curtis =). Will have to share pics of my
beadwork sometime soon!

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts

Old July 13th 03, 08:25 AM
rw

Check out www.polymerclaycentral.com

Great site, great people, lots of stuff, and a very active message board.
Old July 13th 03, 12:50 PM
irene

active list, AFAIK, is polymerclaypeople.

Irene
--
http://www.good-night-irene.com
my new book! http://www.good-night-irene.com/KidsBook.html

Old July 13th 03, 02:58 PM
Diana Curtis

Hi Joy!
I had no idea you were one of "us" :-)
The other posters listed sites for more people and here is a site for
information that cant be beat .. www.glassattic.com
If you are making beads from your polyclay the beaders newsgroup is a great
place to hang out as well... or just lurk. The post lists occasionally of
poly beads as well as lampwork glass that are just scrumptious to look at
and are great inspiration.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
news

Old July 13th 03, 09:39 PM
DianeGlassAttic

I have a page at my website that lists and gives some info about most of the
online polymer clay groups I know about (whether in newsgroups, mailing lists,
or message boards; I also list some of the online guilds).

If you want to take a look, check it out he

http://www.glassattic.com/polymer/groups--online2.htm

It's fun to read several groups... they're all a bit different.

Diane B.

Diane B.
http://glassattic.com --polymer clay "encyclopedia"

E-mail: (don't use AOL address)
Old July 14th 03, 01:38 AM
Diana Curtis

Howdy Tex!
I had no idea you were one of us!
very cool
youre going to love clay. honest. There is just so much one can do with it
that youre bound to find a niche somewhere.
Wait till you meet Sarajane... her links page on her web site is full of
goodies.. ...hmm..so is she come to think of it. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Elena" wrote in message
Hi Joy! Just wanted to say hello to a fellow ( is there a female

equivalent
of that word? lol )
rctq'er. I lurk here, but haven't actually gotten my hands on any clay

yet.
It's been wonderful reading the posts and absorbing the cameraderie here.
I've tried getting in touch with the North Texas Polymer Clay Guild, but

so
far the site isn't working and the two people I've tried to email come

back
undeliverable Maybe someone here is nearby and knows something about
that.

*waves to Diana too*

news

Old July 14th 03, 03:24 AM
Joy Quilts

Hi Diana! Do you have any more pics of your pc projects? I hope to get my
pc supplies out and make *something* and will share pics =).

--
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Hi Joy!
I had no idea you were one of "us" :-)
The other posters listed sites for more people and here is a site for
information that cant be beat .. www.glassattic.com
If you are making beads from your polyclay the beaders newsgroup is a

great
place to hang out as well... or just lurk. The post lists occasionally of
poly beads as well as lampwork glass that are just scrumptious to look at
and are great inspiration.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
news

Old July 14th 03, 05:46 AM
sharon v

The best place I have found by far is in Yahoo Groups. Go to MSATClayArt.
It is the nicest and most informative group I have come across in 10 years
of claying.

--
Sharon V as Sharonanagins
Please visit my site: A garden of Clay Dreams
news

Old July 14th 03, 03:07 PM
Diana Curtis

Hi Joy,
If you mean more than on the yahoo site.. yes.. I do. They are a bit
grainy but there are more. Tell you what.. give me a day to sort thru them
and Ill put more up on the yahoo place today..
Thanks for asking!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
[...]