Rainbow Bridge

Old July 1st 17, 03:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barb L

Default Rainbow Bridge

It would be nice to get some kind of msg if what I sent is helpful. I join the group as I love needlework. I have groups of my own on yahoo one that is 17 years old but not needledworks stuff..plus I have a few of the same groups that are here.. When someone post in my group for help an i send them what i kind find they are more grateful with thank you and that will help of not. I have help so many ppl over time on things but never knew it was going to be like this
Old July 3rd 17, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 6/30/2017 9:40 PM, Barb L wrote:
It would be nice to get some kind of msg if what I sent is helpful. I join the group as I love needlework. I have groups of my own on yahoo one that is 17 years old but not needledworks stuff..plus I have a few of the same groups that are here.. When someone post in my group for help an i send them what i kind find they are more grateful with thank you and that will help of not. I have help so many ppl over time on things but never knew it was going to be like this

Give me a couple of days...I have lots going on right now.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old July 7th 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 6/30/2017 9:40 PM, Barb L wrote:
I join the group as I love needlework.

Welcome!

Since you're new here, tell us a bit about yourself, Barb.

Old July 10th 17, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barb L

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 4:18:43 PM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/30/2017 9:40 PM, Barb L wrote:
I join the group as I love needlework.

Welcome!

Since you're new here, tell us a bit about yourself, Barb.

I been in this group for some time..more of a lurker and reader..
Im a person who does many kinds of crafts. Needlework has always been something i have love as it is a dieing art..have not done any for years only cause many of the kits you can't find in Canada..but i love to be in the groups and get new idea for the future down the road. Im in my late 50's. I have a few groups on yahoo. I just shut down 4 groups on here all but one. I enjoy helping other when needed.

Old July 10th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 7/10/2017 1:22 AM, Barb L wrote:

I been in this group for some time..more of a lurker and reader..
Im a person who does many kinds of crafts. Needlework has always been something i have love as it is a dieing art..have not done any for years only cause many of the kits you can't find in Canada..but i love to be in the groups and get new idea for the future down the road. Im in my late 50's. I have a few groups on yahoo. I just shut down 4 groups on here all but one. I enjoy helping other when needed.

Where in Canada are you? We have a few other Canadians here, too, and
I'm not too far from the Manitoba border.

Old July 11th 17, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barb L

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 12:14:25 PM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 7/10/2017 1:22 AM, Barb L wrote:

I been in this group for some time..more of a lurker and reader..
Im a person who does many kinds of crafts. Needlework has always been something i have love as it is a dieing art..have not done any for years only cause many of the kits you can't find in Canada..but i love to be in the groups and get new idea for the future down the road. Im in my late 50's. I have a few groups on yahoo. I just shut down 4 groups on here all but one. I enjoy helping other when needed.

Where in Canada are you? We have a few other Canadians here, too, and
I'm not too far from the Manitoba border.

I live in British Columbia Canada
Old July 11th 17, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 7/10/2017 3:37 PM, wrote:

Joan is so kind and helpful she could be Canadian

Hey! I resemble that remark!!! Actually, I'm North Dakota Nice, which
is *much* better!

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Rainbow bridge Joan Erickson Needlework 0 June 27th 17 08:42 PM
QI gone to Rainbow Bridge DiMa[_4_] Quilting 11 February 27th 11 08:26 AM
Rainbow Bridge grammykathy Quilting 13 April 15th 07 07:47 AM
Rainbow Bridge linda f. Needlework 7 February 25th 04 11:07 PM
OT another QI goes to Rainbow Bridge Marijke Quilting 24 January 13th 04 09:07 PM