Question about BE Glass

Old April 16th 05, 05:15 AM
starlia

Default Question about BE Glass

I am thinking about making a minimum purchased with Bullseye. Would
this be a good investment? I love the colors and think they have a
better consistency than the Italian glass. Anyone done a minimum order
before?

Old April 16th 05, 05:29 AM
Tinkster

On 15 Apr 2005 21:15:10 -0700, "starlia"
wrote:

I am thinking about making a minimum purchased with Bullseye. Would
this be a good investment? I love the colors and think they have a
better consistency than the Italian glass. Anyone done a minimum order
before?

Are you talking about what they call the Initial Rod Stocking order? I
did that, and though I don't often use Bullseye, I'm glad I have it.
Until April 1st, I was able to buy at 50% off (minimum order $100
retail - $50 cost). Now I understand the minimum has gone up to $250,
but with the cost being $125, that's pretty easy to do.

Especially if you get any of the new lustres. Pricey! Geez! But SO
cool!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old April 16th 05, 06:03 AM
starlia

The stocking order is exactly what I'm talking about. I heard about
the lusters and will definitely factor those into the purchase. I'm
starting to use more BE and System 96 glass more and more and think it
would be a good glass to have around. I love all their colors although
I only have about 10 colors at the most right now.

Old April 16th 05, 06:06 AM
Tinkster

On 15 Apr 2005 22:03:33 -0700, "starlia"
wrote:

The stocking order is exactly what I'm talking about. I heard about
the lusters and will definitely factor those into the purchase. I'm
starting to use more BE and System 96 glass more and more and think it
would be a good glass to have around. I love all their colors although
I only have about 10 colors at the most right now.

It sounds as though it would be perfect for you! Their glass is
amazingly consistent, compared to European glass. In my opinion, of
course :-) And the transparents are particularly beautiful. I'm not
very fond of the opaque colors though.

They are also very nice to deal with, which is a huge plus in my book.

Let us know what you do!

Old April 16th 05, 06:30 AM
starlia

I think I'm going to take the plunge...what the heck. It's only more
glass. (evil devil smirk here) I don't play with a lot of
transparents and feel I really should do more. I tend to like the
opaque glasses a lot and want to more on over to new things. Plus, all
that glass here at once. I'll be in heaven unpacking smelling glass,
feeling it, cuddling it....you know the routine. LOL

Old April 17th 05, 08:37 AM
Kalera Stratton

Yes... it's well worth it.

--