AD- SPIglass Studio ~More auctions ending & may be MIA~

Old April 14th 05, 05:00 PM
Paulette Insall

Default AD- SPIglass Studio ~More auctions ending & may be MIA~

Hi everyone! I'm still kind of fuzzy because I got up way too early this
morning (had to take my MIL to the airport this morning...had to be up at
4am...there's much more but its a long story).

I have a few more auctions ending tonight and I won't have the chance to
post them later because Kandice is coming down for a visit. I'm sooooo
excited!!! jumping up and down So, if I'm MIA for a couple of days, that's
why. Ok, back to the beads...they are ending tonight about 8:00pm Pacific
Time and here's the linkolas:

~Eternal Spring Dangle Pendant~
The beads in this pendant have shades of peridot, emerald, taupe, champange,
and blue-green. The focal on the pendant is a round shaped bead that has
been encased to bring out its beauty. It is absolutely stunning!

~Fairy Stones Set~ 7 round bead set w/ extras
Here is my second set offering. The main beads are silvered ivory sprinkled
with stone-like shapes in various shades of purple and encased in crystal
clear to bring out their beauty. Accent beads are pale transparent purple.
Auction is for seven beads with 3mm sterling silver round beads and amethyst
chips included. A kit of sorts to inspire you to create something
spectacular!

~Black Lace Focal~
A perfect focal for that favorite spring outfit! Purple and lime are all the
rage! A gorgeous focal with shades of violet and lime with black lace.

~Black Lace Tab Set~
A gorgeous focal tab with shades of periwinkle, sky blue, tropical orange
with black lace. The accent beads are periwinkle. This bead set has extras
included. Along with the glass beads, you are also getting a little kit of
sorts with freshwater pearls and carnelian gemstone chips.

Thanks for peeking!!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

Old April 14th 05, 05:05 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

The Eternal Spring Dangle pendant is lovely! And I'm not really a green
person. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]