What's it called???

Old March 9th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Default What's it called???

shadow box
"Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
I made a stained glass wall hanger thingy. It is 14 by 24 inches and it

is
a lighthouse. I made a frame that is 1 inch thick by 3 inches wide. And
has a back on it and lights inside. It can be hung on a wall or sit on a
shelf. I don't know what to call it, I was thinking about putting it on
EBAY so I tried to find something like it but I didn't know what to call

it,
so I could look it up and see what things like this sell for. I tried all
sorts of searches on ebay and couldn't find anything, the closest was a
window panel.

any help would be appreciated
bill

Old March 9th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

ART. m

"Chemosabe" wrote in message
ps.com...
Stained glass shadow box.

Moonraker wrote:
shadow box

Old March 9th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemosabe

Art who?
michele wrote:
ART. m

"Chemosabe" wrote in message
ps.com...
Stained glass shadow box.

Moonraker wrote:
shadow box

Old March 9th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Art Deco.

Chemosabe wrote:
Art who?
michele wrote:

ART. m

"Chemosabe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Stained glass shadow box.

Moonraker wrote:

shadow box
arthlink.net...

Old March 9th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemosabe

Hey, I hoid that Art Deco had an art attack at the art fair. Art
Tistic tried to help. With the help of Art Walk I think he might make
it.

nJb wrote:
Art Deco.

Chemosabe wrote:
Art who?
michele wrote:

ART. m

"Chemosabe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Stained glass shadow box.

Moonraker wrote:

shadow box
arthlink.net...

Old March 10th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
I made a stained glass wall hanger thingy.

ething like it but I didn't know what to call it,
so I could look it up and see what things like this sell for. I tried all

How about .... "I made a stained glass wall hanger thingy"..... the
trick to Ebaying is not an accurate description, but one that will make them
click and take a look. "50 nekked girls 50" is a good one.

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

what are these called? Cindi Beads 3 May 6th 06 05:09 PM
what are these called? Cindi Beads 0 April 21st 06 12:45 AM
Do I have to use the stitch called for?? Heather Kitchen Yarn 6 February 22nd 05 05:22 PM
OT - Larisa called! Queen of Squishies Quilting 18 October 7th 03 09:25 AM
what are those clips called for WH Kathy in CA Quilting 3 October 2nd 03 12:20 AM