Beautiful Glass Decor!

Old February 20th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
ms._steph2007

Default Beautiful Glass Decor!

Hey everybody I just found an awesome site that I thought I'd
share. They have all sorts of cute gifts and decor items. You'll
find something for everybody. The url is www.adreamersdelight.com .
You'll be sure to love it! I just bought their cinderella slipper
and king arthur's castle. They'll go great with all the glass decor
at my house. Let me know what you think!

Old February 20th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"ms._steph2007" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey everybody I just found an awesome site that I thought I'd
share. They have all sorts of cute gifts and decor items. You'll
find something for everybody. The url is www.adreamersdelight.com .
You'll be sure to love it! I just bought their cinderella slipper
and king arthur's castle. They'll go great with all the glass decor
at my house. Let me know what you think!

NO Kidding Stephanie? You just found it? Thought you would be kind enough
to SPAM this newsgroup with this wonderful idea?

Oh, maybe I'm wrong, maybe what you wanted was to BUY stuff from the people
on this group who all MAKE the neat imported stuff your selling in
California. right near the Pacific Rim where cheap imports are easy to buy,
not that you are doing that, you probably aren't.
oh, by the way, for those that want to know what I am talking about...

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d...elight&tld=com

Rather than try the sneaky route, why do you just be upfront and say, hey, I
have a new web site where I sell gift stuff, take a look, and post a damn
link.. This sneaky, "oh, look what I found" routine is getting really old.

and it's still cold up here and the weather is just starting to break and I
don't have anything to do for 10 minutes so I thought I would give this poor
person some flak...

Old February 20th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

find something for everybody. The url is www.ight.com .
You'll be sure to love it! I just bought their cinderella slipper
and king arthur's castle. They'll go great with all the glass decor
at my house. Let me know what you think!

More tacky imported bull**** for the Velvet Elvis crowd.

Jack