Some Christmas Joy!

Old December 24th 03, 10:58 AM
G.Kelly

AlenasMon - how happy you must be and I wish you a lifetime of happiness
with baby Alena - what a wonderful night to hear such joyful news _
Christmas Eve - in a couple of hours I will be going to Midnight Mass and
will remember you there is my prayers God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"AlenasMom" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Today, my case worker called, and our CAS case is closed! Alena is now
officially ours! We don't have to have the weekly visits or record her
diapers, or how many times a day she eats or what she does!
I'm SOOOOO happy!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003

Old December 24th 03, 03:35 PM
Cher

Oh how super precious......what a wonderful Christmas Present.....

May I bestow a wish for joy and happiness throughout the wonderful years to
come

Much love to you all........Cher.

AlenasMom wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Today, my case worker called, and our CAS case is closed! Alena is now
officially ours! We don't have to have the weekly visits or record her
diapers, or how many times a day she eats or what she does!
I'm SOOOOO happy!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003
www.maternalinstinctscanada.com
validate the email address before sending.

---

Old December 25th 03, 08:51 PM
NoraBalcer

Lina,

That's wonderful and what a great gift to receive this time of year.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 25th 03, 10:59 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Lina how wonderful, and what a terrific Christmas present, your very own
little miracle. You have years of joy and hard work ahead of you, but right
now just don't let her eat *too* much wrapping paper for her first
Christmas!!! Seriously, congratulations and ENJOY!!
--
Love

Old December 27th 03, 02:34 PM
Aud

LINA! I am so happy for you all!
What a Christmas present!
I think we all feel it that way, a present for us too!
I wish you many happy years and lots of joy!!!
From me:
http://tinyurl.com/3bu8c

AUD ;-)

Old December 27th 03, 03:46 PM
Katherine

That's odd. I got the same "error" message I got from Noreen's. But I
thought that her post was meant to be wrong.
Katherine

"Aud" wrote in message
LINA! I am so happy for you all!
What a Christmas present!
I think we all feel it that way, a present for us too!
I wish you many happy years and lots of joy!!!
From me:
http://tinyurl.com/3bu8c

AUD ;-)

Old December 27th 03, 05:36 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Katherine,

I think Noreens was supposed to be wrong, but I opened the lovely flower all
right.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 27th 03, 06:52 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:46:31 -0400, Katherine wrote:

That's odd. I got the same "error" message I got from Noreen's. But I
thought that her post was meant to be wrong.
Katherine

HUH?
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

Old December 27th 03, 07:24 PM
Katherine

The post you gave us with a URL (one of the tiny ones) came up with
gobbledy-gook when I clicked on it. SO I assumed that it was meant to do
that. You mean it wasn't?
Katherine