Diff Kind of Happy Dance

Old July 30th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Diff Kind of Happy Dance

You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him NOT
around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager. This place
has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being able to set one
up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to have
to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

Old July 30th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Butterfly- what WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you and Mr. Joe. I will
be praying that the job works out for him and that it is not too hard on his
health to return to work. Thank you for sharing this great news! Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old July 30th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

HOORAY!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! I wish you both improved health.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old July 30th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Fantastic news, MsB.
I'm thrilled to bits for you both. What determination, to get where you
are at this moment. Congratulations, and I hope Mr Joe has many happy
years before retirement (age-related I sincerely wish).
How do you feel about managing all those workmen and helpers, on your
own, then MsB? g
This new area sounds as if it suits you both down to the ground.
Hurray!
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes
You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him NOT
around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager. This place
has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being able to set one
up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to have
to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 30th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

In message , Butterflywings
writes
You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him NOT
around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager. This place
has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being able to set one
up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to have
to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

What wonderful news to hear. Happy for both of you.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 30th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

What super news! Just tell that Mr. Joe we're proud of him, and it doesn't
mean he has to work extra hours just to prove a point.
Roberta in D

Old July 30th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him NOT
around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager. This place
has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being able to set one
up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to have
to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

Wonderful news, Butterfly! Congratulations to both of you!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old July 30th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jenn/Jalynne

this is amazing news, B-fly! Give Mr. Joe a little squeeze and a huge
congrats for me, please.

Jenn in Tacoma