newbie Julia niece

Old September 15th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
angela dustin

Default newbie Julia niece

Hi everyone I finally got my niece online here with us. She is sitting
right here in back of me watching me type away at this message. She
took me to TSWLTH this afternoon and I am puttzing with her commputer so
I got her up with us to join in the fun.
\

Angie says HI! and she will write back shortly after I leave her to
learn her way around the ng.
nye angie and julia
Old September 15th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Hullo Angie and welcome.
Don't be shy - many of us are, but here it doesn't seem to matter so
much g
..
In message , angela dustin
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 15th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:37:57 GMT, angela dustin
wrote:

Hi everyone I finally got my niece online here with us. She is sitting
right here in back of me watching me type away at this message. She
took me to TSWLTH this afternoon and I am puttzing with her commputer so
I got her up with us to join in the fun.
\

Angie says HI! and she will write back shortly after I leave her to
learn her way around the ng.
nye angie and julia

Well, Howdy Angie! You do know you have to tell us all about the
fabric buying trip, don't you?
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old September 16th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

Hi Angie!!! Welcome to the group. Just pull up a chair and grab a needle and
thread. Oh and don't forget chocolate. Lots of CHOCOLATE!!! ;-)

Hugs,
Mika

. ..

Old September 16th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

angela dustin wrote in news:9qCOg.1314$GR.330
@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

Hi everyone I finally got my niece online here with us. She is sitting
right here in back of me watching me type away at this message. She
took me to TSWLTH this afternoon and I am puttzing with her commputer

so
I got her up with us to join in the fun.
\

Angie says HI! and she will write back shortly after I leave her to
learn her way around the ng.
nye angie and julia

Hallo Angie.. welcome!!
Take a seat and enjoy yourself !

FiederEls

newbie question - quilting costs Kay Ahr Quilting 16 February 14th 06 12:58 PM
Julia Childs Lucille Needlework 3 August 14th 04 01:33 PM
newbie with a tatting question FtForger Yarn 6 July 1st 04 06:18 PM
newbie hugs Musicmaker Quilting 3 March 13th 04 08:15 PM