Conversion chart for old (pre-1982) to new (post 1982) Paternayan color numbers

Old April 27th 18, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
butchy0

Default Conversion chart for old (pre-1982) to new (post 1982) Paternayan color numbers

In 1982 Paternayan changed their Persian yarn color numbering system. In 2006
on this site there was a discussion thread about the availability of a
conversion chart of the old to new color numbers. Elderberry22 kindly started
making a list of the old to new numbers, but the posting stopped suddenly at
old number 430, and the old list went up much higher than 430. I was
wondering if any one can tell me if this list was ever continued and
completed, perhaps in another thread or something, and if so how I might find
it.

Or, if anyone out there has a conversion chart and can share it somehow, or
tell me how to get it, I'd be very grateful. I have a number of pre-1982
needlepoint books that specify the old color numbers and I'm at a loss to find
the new color numbers for the old that were higher than 430.

Help.

Old May 8th 18, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 10:44:05 PM UTC-5, butchy0 wrote:
[...]

I did some poking around on the 'net but couldn't find anything. Sorry!