Great Beady things in Belle Armoire this month

Old May 1st 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Great Beady things in Belle Armoire this month

My friend Jana Roberts Benzon has a polymer clay project and gallery in
this month's issue. Sarajane has a GREAT article about accepting 'no' in
your arts biz and there are a couple other beady projects that are quite
fun.

Oh, and they are looking for submissions for the second Belle Armoire
Jewelry special edition.

Don't forget to use your Michaels, JoAnn or AC Moore coupons to save
some $$.

--
Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Old May 1st 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Is it the June or May issue?

Old May 1st 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

It's called the May/June issue:

http://www.stampington.com/html/ba_mj06.html

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Dr. Sooz wrote:

Is it the June or May issue?

Old May 5th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

thank you Barbara!
rejection isnt a popular subject, but it is part of business.

Jana's canes are gorgeous and I'm happy to say she sent several pieces in
for the Designing Quilt Patterns In Polymer Clay book that Judith Skinner
and I are shooting this week. I've made a miniature quilt fabric store, and
there are "bolts" being contributed by some artists, including Jana!

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old May 9th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Man, I think I need to buy that for Sarajane's article... that's a
rarely-touched-upon subject that affects all of us and it's hard to find
guidance on it.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
My friend Jana Roberts Benzon has a polymer clay project and gallery in
this month's issue. Sarajane has a GREAT article about accepting 'no' in
your arts biz and there are a couple other beady projects that are quite
fun.
Oh, and they are looking for submissions for the second Belle Armoire
Jewelry special edition.

Don't forget to use your Michaels, JoAnn or AC Moore coupons to save
some $$.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Some cool beady things happening in my day:) ~Candace~ Beads 1 September 21st 04 09:40 AM
Hurricane Charley Fred Needlework 270 September 5th 04 07:24 PM
Dog behavior was~~ Macy pic, beady things, other stuff - OT KatieLiz11 Beads 2 July 5th 03 02:08 AM
Macy pic, beady things, other stuff - OT Tink Beads 10 July 4th 03 06:29 AM