Repairs to Consew 104

Old November 15th 03, 06:37 AM
Don Wagner

Default Repairs to Consew 104

Does anyone know of a shop that repairs commercial machines (Consew 104)? I
have one that needs some serious help. Preferably, a shop in the U.S.
Midwest.

--
Regards - Don Wagner

(All you need is Love)

Old November 15th 03, 07:34 PM
SewStorm

Does anyone know of a shop that repairs commercial machines (Consew 104)? I
have one that needs some serious help. Preferably, a shop in the U.S.
Midwest.

Don, what city in the Midwest? I know there are shops here in Cincinnati, in
Dayton, and in Chicago, and I assume that other such shops exist in other
cities.

You might try the Yellow Pages under Sewing Machine, Industrial.

Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati

Old November 15th 03, 07:52 PM
CW

First thing to do is look in your phone book. You might be surprised. Also,
ask at a local sewing machine repair place. They usually know where to go.

Old November 16th 03, 03:40 AM
Don Wagner

I live in Davenport, Iowa. No one here seems to know much about it. Chicago
is quite drivable, and is probably where I will have to look. Kansas City
is also on the radar screen.

Good idea about asking a local manufacturer. Regalia Flag Company is about
a mile from my house. They might know someone who comes to town
periodically to do maintenance and such.

--
Regards - Don Wagner

(All you need is Love)

Old November 21st 03, 03:49 PM

Repairs to Consew 104

(Don=A0Wagner)
I live in Davenport, Iowa. No one here seems to know much about it.
Chicago is quite drivable, and is probably where I will have to look.
Kansas City is also on the radar screen.
Good idea about asking a local manufacturer. Regalia Flag Company is
about a mile from my house. They might know someone who comes to town
periodically to do maintenance and such.
---
Most of the commercial businesses of any size will have at least one
repairman on staff. They lose money in production time if machines go
down during work hours, so the repairmen are there to keep the macines
humming, as well as to do repairs. And, as I mentioned, most of these
repairmen moonlight.
Hope you find a local guy to work on your commercial machine.
Cea