Recent finishes.

Old February 1st 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queen City x-stitcher

Default Recent finishes.

My recent finishes are as follows (a few I got finished just before
Christmas)

Cloister Garden by Drawn Thread

The Celtic Band Sampler from Homespun Samplar

8 pairs of knitted "house" socks

2 knitted hats

a knitted "bell" tunic for DD's 3 yr old godchild

a knitted preemie set for the local Warm the Baby group

the 556 Queen stitches on Mother to Daughter Sampler

I have been doing a lot of Knitting lately, due to blurred vision. Have
had many test but no reasons found other than "possible side effect" of
my Fibro meds. As my regime have been the best at addressing other
problems I am willing to make do with the vision problem, at least for NOW.

Bobbie V.
Old February 1st 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

I've finished a few little dolls which were almost as frustrating as
counted work because they were so teeny:

http://home.comcast.net/~frugalfingers/dolls4.html

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old February 1st 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

anne wrote:

I've finished a few little dolls which were almost as frustrating as
counted work because they were so teeny:

http://home.comcast.net/~frugalfingers/dolls4.html

OOOHH! I love the mermaid, Anne!

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old February 3rd 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Naomah[_2_]

On Feb 1, 12:25 pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/1/08 10:54 AM, in article ,

"Dr. Brat" wrote:
anne wrote:

I've finished a few little dolls which were almost as frustrating as
counted work because they were so teeny:

http://home.comcast.net/~frugalfingers/dolls4.html

OOOHH! I love the mermaid, Anne!

Elizabeth

I love them too!

I had finished the Mill Hill Queen Anne house earlier in the week and
today I finished the Mill Hill Pink Poinsettia pin only I might going
to do it as a magnet instead.
Now I am back to working on the Châtelaine "Water Garden" and my
silver adaption of Brenda Franklin's gray teacup poodle.
I'll have the poodle done looong before the water garden

Naomah
Old February 5th 08, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizzieB.

I got this done:

http://tinyurl.com/2vlrbf

I was going to offer it as a pattern, but I don't like it, to back to
the drawing board for me.

--
LizzieB.

My "other" career: http://www.effervescentdesigns.com
Brain diarrhea: http://www.effervescentdesigns.com/effdesblog/
Old February 5th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

LizzieB. wrote:

I got this done:

http://tinyurl.com/2vlrbf

I was going to offer it as a pattern, but I don't like it, to back to
the drawing board for me.

Is the blue/orange an overdye or did you use regular floss? Because if
it's an overdye, this Mets fan has GOT to have some!

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 1/19/08 - Sesame Street group picture

WIP: Isabella's Garden, MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old February 5th 08, 07:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizzieB.

Karen C in California wrote:

Is the blue/orange an overdye or did you use regular floss? Because if
it's an overdye, this Mets fan has GOT to have some!

Caron Waterlilies "Woodlands" #076

Old February 5th 08, 08:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Feb 4, 9:51*pm, "LizzieB." wrote:
I got this done:

http://tinyurl.com/2vlrbf

I was going to offer it as a pattern, but I don't like it, to back to
the drawing board for me.

--
LizzieB.

My "other" career: *http://www.effervescentdesigns.com
Brain diarrhea: *http://www.effervescentdesigns.com/effdesblog/

I like it......I think you should offer it (at least to me). Have you
seen the new one by Martina Weber....with the tree, snake, Adam & Eve,
and a few other animals?

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old February 5th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Brain diarrhea: *http://www.effervescentdesigns.com/effdesblog/

I like it......I think you should offer it (at least to me). *Have you
seen the new one by Martina Weber....with the tree, snake, Adam & Eve,
and a few other animals?

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA

Cathy - Can you post a link to this?

Recent finishes pictures lewmew Needlework 7 November 27th 07 08:30 AM
Finishes! Fey Needlework 4 June 9th 06 02:41 PM
Finishes! Brenda Lewis Needlework 3 May 30th 06 08:58 PM
Couple of finishes Ausxser Needlework 5 February 22nd 05 08:35 PM
Finishes, do I need to varnish? C A . Butler Polymer Clay 16 October 24th 04 12:46 AM