Seamstress work needed in exchange for vacation time a lake cottage.

Old October 8th 04, 01:34 PM
Frank

Default Seamstress work needed in exchange for vacation time a lake cottage.

I need a seamstress who knows how to make slipcovers and drapes. In
exchange for your services, I offer you and your family vacation time
at my lakefront cottage on Lake Lanier near Atlanta, GA. Of course I
will supply the materials.

If you are interested, please email me at .
Old October 8th 04, 05:10 PM

Try news:alt.barter instead. This is supposed to be a no-ads newsgroup.

Melinda, wondering if Kate would take this offer if the airfare was paid
as well LOL

--
Where no oxen are, the crib is clean,
But much benefit is derived from the labor of the ox.
Old October 8th 04, 07:01 PM
Kate Dicey

Frank wrote:

I need a seamstress who knows how to make slipcovers and drapes. In
exchange for your services, I offer you and your family vacation time
at my lakefront cottage on Lake Lanier near Atlanta, GA. Of course I
will supply the materials.

Nah... Curtains, innit! y'all KNOW how I hate making curtains and only
do them for me or close family members.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old October 9th 04, 11:21 PM

Kate Dicey wrote:

Nah... Curtains, innit! y'all KNOW how I hate making curtains and
only do them for me or close family members.

Not even in exchange for a vacation to the US?

Old October 9th 04, 11:47 PM
Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey wrote:

Nah... Curtains, innit! y'all KNOW how I hate making curtains and
only do them for me or close family members.

Not even in exchange for a vacation to the US?

Nope! Might for a trip to New Zealand or Canada... But they'd have
to be VERY small curtains in really nice quality 100% cotton, unlined,
on simple pencil pleat tape!

Old October 10th 04, 11:26 PM
G&M

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message news
Kate Dicey wrote:

Nah... Curtains, innit! y'all KNOW how I hate making curtains and
only do them for me or close family members.

Not even in exchange for a vacation to the US?

Given the length of the immigration queues now, she could probably sew them
by hand while she's waiting :-)

Old October 10th 04, 11:57 PM
Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey wrote:

Nah... Curtains, innit! y'all KNOW how I hate making curtains and
only do them for me or close family members.

Not even in exchange for a vacation to the US?

Given the length of the immigration queues now, she could probably sew them
by hand while she's waiting :-)

Ye Gods! I think I better book to fly three days in advance of the
holiday starting...