AD- Beads up!

Old September 19th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Default AD- Beads up!

I'm still slug-a-bed from my tonsillecomy/sinus surgery, but Breezy, my
lifesaving manager, put all the beads up I made last week for me...
bless her heart! I don't know what I would do without her to keep me on
track!

I'm waaaay too loopy from painkillers to trust myself typing any more
than this... I'm going to lie back down with some jell-O and veggie
broth my sweet husband made for me to tide me through while he's at
work.

Thank you so much for looking! Don't forget to check out the beauties in
Breezy's bead section too... she's made some good ones this week!

http://www.beadwife.com

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 19th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Feel better soon! I hope they are fetching you lots of chocolate malts
to drink.

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old September 19th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera Stratton

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Feel better soon! I hope they are fetching you lots of chocolate malts
to drink.

No malts yet... hey, I'm missing out!! I did get some sweet, sweet
pudding though.