What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Old April 14th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Hi Pamjam,

Thanks for mentioning that, I'll have to look into it.

Hugs,

Nora

Old April 20th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Good point - this little girl is growing so quickly I'm sure she'd outgrow
anything I made before it started showing wear as well!

LauraJ

"Mistress of Yarn" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I made my daughter a lacey top with this yarn about 7 years ago. It
wore relatively okay and it definitely got softer after washing--
It turned out perfect as she outgrew it before it could really start to
show any real signs of wear. I don't recall it really shrinking a lot
though--maybe because it was a lacier style?

Old April 15th 13, 05:16 PM
WesleyYates WesleyYates is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina Bull View Post
Laura J wrote:
I have 6 balls (720 yds) of Sugar'n Cream cotton yarn. I know it is
usually used for dishcloths but that is more dishcloths than I care to
make! Any ideas? Has anyone ever made a baby sweater out of it? How
does it wear/wash?

Thanks!

LauraJ

I used it to make "toe cozies" when my leg was in a cast. I
made three of them in different colors of the yarn. (They
were like a big sock toe that fit over the cast). I put 'em
in a lingerie bag to wash them in the machine, but I've
forgotten whether I dried them in the dryer or laid them
flat...

I'm hoping I won't need them again!

Gina

--
Gina Bull
Network Systems

Last edited by WesleyYates : April 16th 13 at 05:52 AM.